The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Im a back sleeper too, I try so hard to stay on my side and everytime I wake up im on my back again!

Hope- that name sounds great! I have never created a group either so unfortunately I cant help ya out there! Let me know if there is anything I can do though!

We are getting another private 4D scan tomorrow, I coudlnt help it they were offering a special for half off!!

I did a group bk along, it's pretty easy, there's a few options to make sure u tick

For the fb group I believe we can still search for it and request to join.
I had my growth scan today. Babis are 4lbs 2oz and 4lbs 10oz roughly.. They will deliver me in 6 more weeks unless I go early but still no sign of that- although I've started to get more BH and now past few days very slight "my period is going to start" aches, but nothing consistent. Dr said that's normal. We are all getting very close!!

Ok- but i d need at least one member to start the group besides myself- maybe if someone sends me their name n email through a private message so its not on the board?

Hope let me know if you need my information, I dont mind!

Here are his pictures from last night, she said he is still weighing in at a hefty 6lbs 2oz! My chunky butt, you can tell with his chubby cheeks too! His first pic he has his eyes open :cloud9: so in love!

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
  • baby 3.jpg
    baby 3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
FTMommy- he is adorable! I can't wait for my growth scan Tuesday to see my little man!

32 weeks! After my last growth scan, baby B is still breech. Vaginal delivery is a possibility but comes with greater risk than if they were both head down. After talking with my OB (a close friend who will actually deliver the girls) I've decided on a csection if they don't turn. I've been through too much to get to this point with miscarriages and what not that neither of us are willing to take any risks. So on Monday I'm going to schedule my csection for the week before Christmas. 5 weeks left! 35 itty bitty days...omg!

image.jpg

Yay heather getting close!
Ftmommy-Adorable!!! Look at those cheeks!!
Want2bemommy- yay- lucky u before the holidays!!!

Note from moderator
You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Heather- send me ur name in a private message n ill send u a friend request

Hope I sent you an email too, I couldnt find it. Maybe if you post a link to it here?

I posted the link here, but it got deleted... I guess we're not supposed to post links to facebook groups. Oops.

Thanks for making the group Hope! :hugs: My name is Sarah and I just requested to join :happydance:

Ladies I love all of the pictures! You are looking great want2bmommy!
FTmommy...those pics are amazing!! Such a cutie!!
Heather...I'm so jealous you have a date! I so want to know exactly when....we have started taking guesses from family haha which has been pretty fun. To not know whether or not he will be born this year or not is just crazy to me!

My DH and I had our final childbirth class last night....this one was for After Baby Comes. It was so informative but I'm glad to have all of the classes complete. I have my shower in two weeks! I can't believe how close it is!

I've asked to join, I think we have to make sure no one else sneaks in, sounds silly but I've seen it done before x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->