The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Think it's a great idea Hun, make it a private group tho so only we can see it and no one can search for it, saves being bothered from all sorts of odd ppl lol

Our other group is private too- saves from our news feed seeing our posts about constipation and discharge rofl

Hey ladies, I don't know if you're interested in leggings for your baby but I just recieved a promo code for 5 free leggings, I'm trying to order some now. Probably just need to pay for shipping but I haven't gotten to that step yet. www.babyleggings.com pick 5 then enter THANKSGIVING as the promo code

Have any of you thought about having a photographer take some hospital pictures? I found this website https://brittanygphotography.com/blog/?p=1597 and absolutely fell in love I wish I would have done it with my first too! I love the story it tells, especially the last picture with the doctor walking away...gave me the chills! But one of my best friends is a photographer and has agreed to do this for me, I'm so excited!!

oh my gosh FTmommy! I saw that on pinterest before I was pregnant and it brought me to tears then....I looked at it the other day and sobbed!! It is so well done!! I love the last pic as well!

I can't wait to see yours!!

I don't think we will do that...I am already having a hard time with modesty and think I would be too nervous...I'm hoping that goes away soon though! haha! My mom says the modesty leaves once you're in labor. Fingers crossed!

It really does! with my first I ended up having 5 medical students in the room to observe, if you would have asked me before labor I would have said no way but when I got to the hospital I didnt care about anything but having my baby!

SO I got my uiltrasound last night because he was measuring a little big and it turns out I have a ton of extra fluid AND he is measuring 35 weeks already and Im only 32 weeeks! They also said he is already 6lbs, sooo Ive got a big baby on my hands! I go back in another 2 weeks for an ultrasound to keep checking his weight and growth the doctor says she doubts I make it to my due date though.

Wow Hun, big baby indeed, glad they r keeping an eye on ya n lil one,

My god ftmommy that's a big baby. We haven't had a scan since 20 weeks but last few days the Bantus feeling very heavy, making moving around much more if a chore. I'm 33 wks today and can't imagine another 7 wks of baby growth - there's no more room!!

Has anyone else felt this sudden change in weight?

My god ftmommy that's a big baby. We haven't had a scan since 20 weeks but last few days the Bantus feeling very heavy, making moving around much more if a chore. I'm 33 wks today and can't imagine another 7 wks of baby growth - there's no more room!!

Has anyone else felt this sudden change in weight?

I feel the same as you!

Not so much here ladies, although I can't imagine 7 weeks more growth

Anyone else with a breech baby ?. Or just me lol

Today i felt the most uncomfortable this far! Baby is feeling really heavy and low and he keeps hitting my kidneys n cervix... Ouch- 7 more weeks of this? Yea there def isnt much more room--- how is this gonna work? I had my first birth class today and im 2-3 weeks behind everyone but no one could believe it since i was like the biggest there!!!! I think baby had a growth spurt or something.

Heather I hadn't really cottoned on to how short a time is left really,
And then I see my countdown 50 odd days
But ur right within the next month anything can happen

Glad it's not just me feeling huge and heavy then! I k ow any time from 37 weeks really & little one could arrive for me that's from 5th Dec - can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->