The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

I'm looking forward to when we all start having our babies, I hope to hear about all the different experiences. I talked to my doctor yesterday and she told me that FTM typically have their baby 7-10 days past their due date. I'm curious to see how true that is. I love hearing about birth stories, I have even started watching a baby story on TLC in the mornings!

Hehe I think ur right Hun
I was 40+3 with my first dd
But that was after two sweeps
I did start not a few hours after my due date mind, it was slow going at first I must say,

I have felt like there is no room to grow for a while but somehow, someway, it keeps happening! Yesterday, I realized I could put my phone on my stomach if I'm slumping a bit and just read it from there... no hands required! So that's a plus. :haha:

I'm hoping to see my LO's face a little early. We bought her a New Year's outfit and if she's late, she won't really have a reason to wear it. This is good rationale right? Hehe.

:happydance: I am just so excited our time is coming soon!! :happydance:

I can't wait to meet this little guy! I want to see what he looks like! 9 months seemed like such a long time back when we first found out but it really has gone fast!

It has flown I agree, starting to struggle a little, my lungs felt crushed today n catching my breathe was hard,
Glad I've only gained 13lb , less than my first, although 50 days to go

Hi ladies...are you having itchy boobs and nipples? Is this normal? I thought maybe it could be from growing in size but I haven't noticed much of a change.

Kala i think its pretty normal. Mine have on and off throughout the whole pregnancy, one of those off things!

4 more weeks and he will be full term!! Its going to fly by, Im getting anxious!!

Yh I've been itchy on an off to Hun but not much growth, to my disappointment again,

Hope r u setting up the group on fb soon, hate for all the babies to start popping out n it become difficult to keep up with everyone lol

Crazy crimbo period to,
Can't believe a month and full term, starts rlt today
And gonna pack my bag now to

Eppppppp eekkkkk excited

6 more weeks for me- they prefer to deliver twins at 38 weeks something to do with the placenta starting to deteriorate sooner than with a singleton.. So Christmas week it is!

I had my baby shower yesterday, so now I have *almost* everything I need for the baby.... just a couple more things I need to order. I'm going to start packing my hospital bag today since I have the day off for Veterans Day.

When are you guys going to install your car seat? Do you wait until the baby is born or do it ahead of time? I know you're supposed to get it checked by the fire station to make sure it is installed right. Just wasn't sure when to do that... maybe right after Thanksgiving?

I had my baby shower yesterday, so now I have *almost* everything I need for the baby.... just a couple more things I need to order. I'm going to start packing my hospital bag today since I have the day off for Veterans Day.

When are you guys going to install your car seat? Do you wait until the baby is born or do it ahead of time? I know you're supposed to get it checked by the fire station to make sure it is installed right. Just wasn't sure when to do that... maybe right after Thanksgiving?

Never heard of the fire station thing before Hun, it's so diff here, I have a seat with a base this time around, so I'm gonna dig the base out the loft soon and get it in the car, as for the car seat itself I have to keep it covered in out room as its pink lol
N no one nos here , but it's easy enough to do

Yey for ur shower Hun
I wish they did that more here in the uk

We are doing our hospital bag either this week or next and the car seat is all ready to go we just need to install the base. Today is an uncomfortable day, I feel like my stomach cant possible stretch anymore. I dont know if its because hes measuring so big plus i have extra fluid or what but I just want to be home in my bed, ugh wish I didnt have to work today!

Hey ladies !!! So i went to a friends baby shower today and it totally got me excited for my baby shower this weekend!!!! Yay- it should be fun--- at the same time my hubby is having a "man shower" or aka diaper keg party... Where his friends all bring diapers to drink from his keg! Lol

- as for my boobs- not so mich itchy but hey have gotten bigger this week and my nipples look even darker and larger!
- heartburn has been gettig worse and worse and baby is sometimes punching my cervix- ouch! 4-8 more weeks oh growin? How? Lol- there really isnt much room- so far iv gained 25 lbs!!!

- so im gonna make the facebook group but wanted to know what u guys wanna call it, i was thinking "The inbetweener Mommies" or something like that reguardless of when we deliver since its how we started.... Any other suggesions. And im gonna make it a secret group so only we can see the group n its posts. So to make it it asked me to name the members of the group- so does that mean we need to become friends on facebook first for me to add u.... This is the first group im creating so bare with me lol.

We're still waiting for pushchair & car seat etc to arrive hopefully it will be here before the end of the month, then probably get car seat in mid Dec do we're all set & ready to go. All the baby showers sound great - definitely something that isn't so common in UK yet!

Hope everyone is doing ok - starting to really struggle sleeping & getting comfortable at night - anyone else?

I struggle to sleep to Hun, seem to get a good few hours then I wake then start again, I have a pillow for between my knees n just reaches under my bump for support, so it does help,I stil find myself on my back tho, naturally just can't help it when ur snoozing x

I'm the same, I keep going to my back when I sleep. I put a pillow behind me to stop me but then I end up on top of the pillow... on my back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->