The Inbetweeners Fans!

"I'm sure that you will Kerry,but I just can't accept" :rofl:

So funny!! Definatly the funniest so far! I cringed soooo much when will was shouting at that girl :rofl:

well he is 25 after all so no :haha:

I prefer Neil though .lol lanky although a bit of a doofus although I like the fact he gets the most action xD

I prefer Neil though .lol lanky although a bit of a doofus although I like the fact he gets the most action xD

Hehe glad it isn't just me that likes him
x

The end of last episode was great.
in that respect too xD

When Jay rode that bike into that shop door :rofl: PMSL I have never laughed so much

Yeah i kinda felt sorry for neil , pity it wasnt insured yet xD

"I'm gonna f*ck your f*cking fanny off you TW*T!"

"When I fingered her she shat down my arm"

LOVE this weeks!!

'As long as I know your doing it somewhere comfy'
'Yeah, only in her vagina' :rofl: nearly wet myself lol

xx

I absolutely loved this weeks episode ... I don't think I've laughed so much in ages!! Love it! Can't believe they are thinking of axing it :cry: x

I absolutely loved this weeks episode ... I don't think I've laughed so much in ages!! Love it! Can't believe they are thinking of axing it :cry: x

Are they? :growlmad:

I've heard they are making a film? Not sure how true it is

x

Are they? :growlmad:

I've heard they are making a film? Not sure how true it is

x

OH was saying last night that they are axing it because the actors are looking too old to play teenagers :( x

Aw, I'll be gutted if they do. Can understand it though
x

Well they surely won't axe one season before the final half term ?

I love this show! Will is my favourite, he's so honest haha.

I actually haven't found this serious quite as good as the others, though still loving it and thought this weeks was the funniest of the series!

I also heard this will be the last series and they will do a film.

Yeah they think they are too old to still be in school. I think they should go to Uni though. They are defo doing a movie though, they filmed in Malia I read an article by the writers, I'll try find it.

Here you go..funny read.
https://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/sep/11/inbetweeners-iain-morris-damon-beesley
:thumbup:

"he f*cked off to afghanistan for a gap year!"

"excuse me mr. dealer, can you roll one for us please?"

"i was fingering this one up here, f*cking this one here and toe f*cking this one"

"mummy or ambulance."

"would eating this tree make me interesting?"

"i thought it was a fart sir. i thought it was safe"

oh how I love that show.

I was quite gutted poor simon wanking off in the bathroom and then not getting a hard on with his gf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->