The Inbetweeners Fans!

I keep watching the clip of jay falling off the motorbike... so funny!!

a bit old school but 'car friend' and 'bus wankers' are two of my favourites

Love this thread, i'm another Will fan. Just so bloody funny!!

That was a great episode. I pity the mum (not the squirrel it is a grey one anyway) the dog and and will and simon.lol

Inbetweeners is legend! Loved the first episode of the new series where Will got stoned. Too funny!

and r.i.p Squirrel :p

I didn't think last nights was that good tbh :shrug: there's definately been better although there were some funny bits xx

I didn't like the death of the squirrel but there was a few funny lines in last nights but I agree.. not as funny as most of their episodes. But could just be because i'm a big softy with animals :haha:

love love love the inbetweeners! bought complete series 1&2 last week and could watch them over and over again!

Is it already what a pity. hope it is cool. I am so wanting to get the whole series boxset of it ^^

Is it the last one ever on monday??? :-(

RIP squirrel???? what about RIP Benji lol x
I love Jay & Neil soooo funny. 'oooh friend' :rofl:

Will reminds me of the comedian David Mitchell x

Yeah its the last one on Monday :( But they are making a film which I can not wait for! :happydance: x

OMG a film would be amazing x when will it be out??

A film would be so great last nights episode was hilarious!! :rofl:
I laughed my head off when neil got the txt from the girl he thought he got pregnant and it turns out she's positive for chlamydia and he's like yayyy ive got an STD!! :rofl: but the part where they puked on each other was soooo gross!! I'm so odd it's over!! :(

bus wankers! I soo wanna use that phrase but will prob get my ass kicked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->