The Let Down

iLostHope

Reaction score
Hi everyone
This my first time doing this and I'm usually extremely private with this but I need some help. Me and my amazing boyfriend have been trying for a baby for a year. I was supposed to start my cycle Monday but it was late (which is rare). I spotted from Wednesday to Friday. Of course I googled and got to the implantation bleeding. I got so excited like I couldn't even believe it. Then this morning (Saturday) my period started. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. I even started taking Metformin and a Womens daily vitamin to help. I think its honestly time to give up on this fantasy of being a mother.

It can take a while Hun and stressing can only make it worse I tried for nearly two years to conceive my daughter we are currently on month 13 of ttc baby no 2 it will happen but it can take time best of luck Hun lots of baby dust to u. People say if u stop trying it happens lol just enjoy it xx

Oh hun I know that feeling so well, but don't give up! As I type there is a very cheeky almost 3 year old napping upstairs. She took 3.5 years of trying and 3 rounds of Clomid to conceive, but she's here and I never thought she would be.

Currently trying for #2.. Here we go again!

So, what have you tried so far? I find the ClearBlue Digital ovulation sticks to be really good!

It's really normal for it to take over a year, but the year mark is a good point to visit the doctor for a chat about it. Doesn't mean anythings wrong, and often if there is something it's an easy fix!

xx

I've been trying for over a year aswell, you're not alone. Some people it happens quickly and others it takes time..theres nuthing wrong with that. It will happen when the timing is right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->