The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Sooo girrrrls like I imagined I didnt do too great this week.. :cry: lost half a pound!!!!! :dohh: Oh well I expected it after the week Ive had what with being ill and tucking into a McFlurry (and the rest lol) Just glad I didnt gain anything!! Next week I WILL lose atleast 2lb!!

i'd be happy with a 2 lb loss. but realistically i'm thinking if i lose at all i should be :yipee: :blush:

omg i always ruin good days in the evenings! All day I had an elevenses bar, a yogurt with fresh fruit mixed in, a bowl of special K, and a bowl of pasta in a tomato sauce and i've just ruined it all by eating half a packet of jazzies and a bowl of icecream :dohh:

my downfall today was crisps. copious amounts of cheese and onion :hissy:

OMG am I slimmer of the week!

Sorry to say it but im going to let you all down tonight far to much wine and takeaways doesnt lead to weight loss x

OMG am I slimmer of the week!

Sorry to say it but im going to let you all down tonight far to much wine and takeaways doesnt lead to weight loss x

Yup you won last week :happydance: Well done!:thumbup: I overdid it on the naughty food too! Had about 30 syns one day!:dohh: Oh well!! This week will be different! Good luck for weigh in later:D

Good luck for later beck :)

Having a sclaes in the house is a nightmare, jumped on this morning and it says ive gained 0.5lb :shock: how is that possible?? i was good yesterday!!!

think im going to get OH to hide them as i feel depressed now :cry:

Good luck for later beck :)

Having a sclaes in the house is a nightmare, jumped on this morning and it says ive gained 0.5lb :shock: how is that possible?? i was good yesterday!!!

think im going to get OH to hide them as i feel depressed now :cry:

Thats what I do last night I weighed at 9st9 this morning 9st10.5 might do a couple laps up and down the stairs in the office! every little counts right :rofl: x

:rofl: haha your work friends would think your mad!! what did you weigh last week?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->