The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Hey girls.. Hope everyones ok and that the healthy eating and diets are going well. I've been really ill today and yesterday its horrible. My head feels like its guna explode. Doesnt help that Laylas teething really badly and hardly slept a wink last night and now she's starting to get a runny nose so will no doubt get what Ive got too :( Poor thing! :cry:

Been bad with my diet today too! Had more syns than Im allowed and feel very guilty now! :( Oh well Im ill I guess, so havent been eating much else. Just hope I've still lost weight this week! Anyway.. moan over! Tomorrow I will be good! :D

I've been okay today. Had a bagel, and 2 rolls with chicken on them and a packet of mini hobnobs :shrug: I must have had something else but I can't remember haha.

Becky of course ;) having scales in the house is a nightmare :rofl: Scales say i have lost 3.5lbs but not sure how accurate they are so will wait to see at class tomorrow xx

Today I had a cinnamon and raisin bagel (last one in the packet thank god so itll be cereal from tomorrow :D much healthier), a bowl of special K, a packet of rowntrees randoms and 3 slices of pizza.

So.. mixed day really :shrug: don't think I've lost the other 0.5lb i wanted to :(

Arrgh this week has been awful! I will be very surprised if Ive lost weight!! If I stay the same I'll be happy. Just hope I havent put anything on!!

I know I have put on this week :( not looking forward to weigh in x

How is everyone?

I had a very naughty weekend :dohh:

Dreading weigh in!!

I think i lost 2 over the week and put back on at the weekend so prob still the same

I had a foot long sub on Saturday after half a bottle of wine and 2 pints :blush:

I lost 1lb this week which is better than nothing :D

Well done Kitten :D I neede to weigh in still. I'll do it in a sec when I get dressed. Nervous that I haven't lost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->