The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Hi Girls,

I've had a hectic weekend visiting family & introducing george to LOTS of assorted relatives.

Weighed in this morning and I have lost half a pound since last week - at least its the right direction and considering all the yummies I've eaten the last few days I'm quite pleased. 9.5lb to go.... I will try to be good this week but my brother is coming to my mums (where we are staying) to meet G for the first time & we're planning on a takeaway....

Well done girls!! think of it this way 0.5lbs/1lb lost is better then 0.5lbs/1lb gain!! x x

1lb is so measley :\ But yeah, it's better than gaining 1lb and I've not really been that good this week, had lots of naughty dinners. I'm gonna try hard this week to try and get 2lbs off.

Hey girls, I didn't weigh myself last Monday so guessed at what I would like to lose - well I think I slightly underestimated :blush::haha: so please put me down for +2lbs :wacko::blush: going the wrong way ooooooops :shrug: will try and do better next week :nope:

Great going everyone else! :happydance::hugs:

Well done everyone :) any weight loss is better than none!!

I went to class the morning and lost 4.5lb :yipee: im sooo pleased xx

i need to weigh in, will do it this afternoon when i finish work :)

Don't know if I should weigh myself this afternoon :shrug:

You should weigh yourself at the same time each time, but I weighed myself in the morning when I said I was 84kgs, and I know weight fluctuates by up to 1kg/2lbs through the day.

i would weight tomorro now raf i always but weight on during the day too x

Don't know if I should weigh myself this afternoon :shrug:

You should weigh yourself at the same time each time, but I weighed myself in the morning when I said I was 84kgs, and I know weight fluctuates by up to 1kg/2lbs through the day.

Weigh this afternoon and tomorrow morning and see which is better and go by that :D xxx

Congrats everyone who lost something, no matter how small, it all counts!

Any good tips for a guy wanted to lose a little? Whats the ladies secrets here?

Any good tips for a guy wanted to lose a little? Whats the ladies secrets here?

I guess the obvoius eating healthy and exercising is always a good start.. Easier said than done though! :dohh: Or join a slimming club! Im doing slimming world which I find really easy and your not restricted at all so can still have treats!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->