The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

My weigh in for this week is 2.2lbs lost :happydance:

I was starting to get so disheartened as I put on a pound. Managed to lose that and another one this week, so am feeling a bit back on track now. :)

Stayed the same this week :( i was so good this week and also run 2 miles 3 days this week!! i went out for lunch and had lasagne chips and garlic bread :blush:

I lost that 1lb again! YAY!! Really going to work my socks off from now on, it was gutting gaining last week.

I have ate loads today and feel massive but its been good (most of it!)........

Breakfast: Bacon sandwich
Lunch: Blueberries, Strawberries, Banana, Blueberry cereal bar
Snack: slice blueberry tart :whoops: :rofl: 2 x babybel light
Loads of raw turnip and parsnip :rofl:
Tea: Haddock, new potatoes, peas.....

Another 2lb off this week for me! Have lost 11lb so far.. :D Totally chuffed! Yaaay! Well done everyone else too. Hope we all reach our targets for Xmas. :D

Jade, I didnt put your loss down as I wasnt sure it was right as you said your scales are broken, plus your weigh day is tuesday. If you want me to add it though I'll do it straight away, or you can just tell me tomorrow what you've lost then (providing you have working scales that is :D ) As for your food today, not bad at all! Although I dont know how on earth you can eat raw parsnip :sick: :rofl: The blueberry tart sounds good though... Hope it was nice :D

Raw parsnip is bloody gorgeous :D I always munch it whilst I am prepping stew :D

OK I have bought batteries, I will weigh in tomorrow but It wont be good :cry: I just feel really bloated at the mo!

Thanks hun xx

Raw parsnip is bloody gorgeous :D I always munch it whilst I am prepping stew :D

OK I have bought batteries, I will weigh in tomorrow but It wont be good :cry: I just feel really bloated at the mo!

Thanks hun xx

I'll have to try some next time Im making something with parsnips. Isn't it really hard?? I bet its good for you. Aww you never know though.. just because you feel bloated doesnt mean anything. I always seem to feel bloated but think its because Im always full of tea and water!! :dohh: xx

Dreading weigh in tomorrow! Witch showed her face so Im sat with a bar of dairy milk...

Oops

:witch: got me i am fat and bloated and havent cheated yet

Well done plum :) are you still sticking to EE ??
Ive pigged out today as i sts and was soooo dissapointed :( back on it tomoro though :)

Well done plum :) are you still sticking to EE ??
Ive pigged out today as i sts and was soooo dissapointed :( back on it tomoro though :)

Yes still sticking to the easy extra :D Soo glad its working and is very easy. Having the odd day off and pigging out is fine hun, dont be disappointed! You have alot less to lose than me (I know, Ive seen pics :D ) so dont beat yourself up cus you stayed the same. You're doing brill with your running and probably just just got abit more muscles from that this week and as we all know muscle weighs more than fat. :happydance: x

Im alot bigger atm than any pics on my FB :cry: Im the biggest ive ever been for years!!

im going to stick to it 100% now this week and im back to work too so that will take my mind off food hopfully :)

youre doing great hun, keep up the good work :) xx

omg i didnt know this was here where do i sign :)

oh just realised its too late to join but i'll chat anyway lol

oh just realised its too late to join but i'll chat anyway lol

You're welcome to join hun :D Lots of people who are on the list havent been updating so there's room for more.. 10 weeks to xmas so still time to lose plenty of pounds:happydance:. Which day would you like to weigh in on? xx

Im alot bigger atm than any pics on my FB :cry: Im the biggest ive ever been for years!!

im going to stick to it 100% now this week and im back to work too so that will take my mind off food hopfully :)

youre doing great hun, keep up the good work :) xx

Aw yes good luck with work. You're guna really miss Tyler I bet! :cry: Hope it goes well tomorrow. :hugs: x

Trying to eat more sensibly just. No real plan :blush: With the result I'm allowing myself a few more "treats" than would actually count as "treats" :dohh:

Hmm.. How aboout you have to drink 2 litres of water every day as a little challenge? I find if Ive had a massive glass of water it puts me off snacking. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->