The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Oh dear...

0.5lb on!

Guess I'll be gainer of the week this week?
I will try harder, and not drink more vodkas than im allowed, or eat dairy milk

and your business probably isn't really helping either ps.... what with the constant supply of choccie around :dohh:

omg i know i have like 60 Big bars of choc lying round the house its awful

But

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:I LOST 6LB WOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats great becky xxx

I dont wanna weigh myself I am fat and bloated :hissy: will be brave later x

Well done Becky and Honey :D

Kimbowee, thats hardly anything hun :hugs:

I had fish chips and peas last night from the chippy, treat after weigh in :blush:

:cry: I am really sat here in tears ...I weighed 212lb then 205lb then 204lb and today 208.8lb ...how much weight can the :witch: add on ? Ive been good even when ive craved sweet stuff :(

hey i no its past the date but if theres a space id love to join you ladys :thumbup:

Well done kim on your loss being slimmer of the week :flower:

Come join :D Just tell me what day you want to weigh and how much you want to lose by christmas (remember only 10 weeks to go.. eeeeek) :happydance:

28lbs is what i love to lose by then id do weigh in on tuesdays please since last tuesday was when i last weighed myself...

So far ive been sitting at the same weight every time i get on the scales lol no lose and no gain :dohh:

So you wana do 28lb by xmas? Thats like 2 stone in 10 weeks.. Good for you! :D Lets hope we all reach our xmas targets. Will add you to the list now :D xx

I drank 5 glasses of water today. :smug: *for me that's good*

Yaaay well done! Same again today please!! :D Ooh you should get some straws it makes drinking water much easier... I tend to drink it too quick other wise and pour half of it over my face and down my front... :blush: I am VERY clumsy though!:dohh:

:cry: I am really sat here in tears ...I weighed 212lb then 205lb then 204lb and today 208.8lb ...how much weight can the :witch: add on ? Ive been good even when ive craved sweet stuff :(

Aaw hun! :hugs: That sucks! :( Stupid :witch: Are you weighing at the same time every week? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I try to weigh in a morning just before i get dressed *blurgh* I am fedup and today started my shakes i really cant be bothered to be honest :witch: is very heavy (tmi) my tummy is sore and am just peed off but if i can put that on while tryin then hate to see what would happen if i give up so today

Slimming hot chocolate meal replacement 201 cals 1.5 grams fat
snack oatabix bar 85cal 1.grm fat
apple

I want Sushi for lunch I am starvinggggggg x

I try to weigh in a morning just before i get dressed *blurgh* I am fedup and today started my shakes i really cant be bothered to be honest :witch: is very heavy (tmi) my tummy is sore and am just peed off but if i can put that on while tryin then hate to see what would happen if i give up so today

Slimming hot chocolate meal replacement 201 cals 1.5 grams fat
snack oatabix bar 85cal 1.grm fat
apple

Aww :hugs: Sounds like you need abit of support, have you considered doing slimming world or weightwatchers or something? I guess its not so easy with 4 kids though.. :hugs: Im rubbish at losing weight unless I have some sort of plan to follow. :hugs: xx

I dont have the babysitter to go to them ...I started my tesco milkshake diet and i am not hungry just peed off havin a hormonal day i think

I dont have the babysitter to go to them ...I started my tesco milkshake diet and i am not hungry just peed off havin a hormonal day i think

:hugs: Glad you're not hungry on the tesco shakes. are they're tasty? Bloomin hormones ey!! hope tommorrow is better :hugs:

The hot chocolate was yummy .... they are cheap too ....just weighed myself and 206.3 lbs how can i loose 2lb in a day must be :witch:

Hi girls, well done on your losses :thumbup:

Not long till xmas now!!! i hope we reach our targets or near at least!!!

Being back in work is good for the diet, stops you thinking about food allday and tempting you to the fridge :rofl:

No exercise these last few days as im full up with a cold :( hope youre all well xx

The hot chocolate was yummy .... they are cheap too ....just weighed myself and 206.3 lbs how can i loose 2lb in a day must be :witch:

Bloomin heck stupid scales!! I think I need to confiscate them off you so you stop weighing too often. Crazy how much your weight can fluctuate throughout the day. So what other stuff are you allowed other than shakes? Never seen them in tescos before.

Hi girls, well done on your losses :thumbup:

Not long till xmas now!!! i hope we reach our targets or near at least!!!

Being back in work is good for the diet, stops you thinking about food allday and tempting you to the fridge :rofl:

No exercise these last few days as im full up with a cold :( hope youre all well xx

Aaw hope you feel better soon. Was it odd being back at work? Bet you couldnt wait to get home to see Tyler. :D

I can gain up to 6 pound inwater retention hun and go up a dress size, dont worry and dont give up :hugs: xxx

Mmmm Becky I love Sushi, and its so low in calories :D

How is everyone? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back