• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

I shall try it.... I'm crap at keeping my fluid intake high :blush: I've sometimes gotten to teatime without a single drop of any liquid passing my lips :dohh:
so the mini-challenge would be beneficial in other ways too

I shall try it.... I'm crap at keeping my fluid intake high :blush: I've sometimes gotten to teatime without a single drop of any liquid passing my lips :dohh:
so the mini-challenge would be beneficial in other ways too

Oooh you neeeeed water. I find it impossible to drink it all at once and also prefer not to drink in the evening as Im up peeing all night then so try to have 2 big glasses at breakfast and 2 around lunch/afternoon time. We can do this!! :happydance: xx

:yipee: i lost 3.5lb at ww this wk !!! OH left me so prob lost 2lb sunday :rofl: am really plsed :dance: (lol not cos hes left me cos of the weight ! )

:yipee: i lost 3.5lb at ww this wk !!! OH left me so prob lost 2lb sunday :rofl: am really plsed :dance: (lol not cos hes left me cos of the weight ! )

Aww :hugs: sorry about that hun. Hope you're ok. :hugs: Well done on the fab weightloss. :thumbup: xxx

Honey08, just realised I dont have you down for a weigh day. Do you want to be on tueasdays one? xx

well done on the weightloss Jade & honey08! :dance:

1 glass of water in me so far today lol

i hope it was a big glass :winkwink:

10 weeks til xmas now everyone... i want to lose another 17lb by then.. hope i can do it! :happydance:

Hey girlies sorry I have disappeared over the last few days! I dont think I have eaten anything remotely diet this week so am expecting another gain! I need some motivation to kick me back into shape! plus its my star week! I have just got into a new relationship so lots of meal out and wine down the pub is not helping but im a happy bunny x

Well done Jade and Honey!

Lucky girl Becky! Think my OH is getting me a chinese tonight, only cos its payday, classy man he is!

Tiggertea - the more you drink the more you shrink! Just a shame its not wine...

Well done Jade and Honey!

Lucky girl Becky! Think my OH is getting me a chinese tonight, only cos its payday, classy man he is!

Tiggertea - the more you drink the more you shrink! Just a shame its not wine...

Id happily eat chinese every night lol! x

it's not the drinking that does the shrinking... it's all the running up the stairs to piddle! :rofl:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chinese!

Today I was going to buy a celeb slim diet starter kit for 32.99 for 14 shakes a mixer and guide ....went to tescos first and there version of slimfast was 3.69 or 2 for 6 pound so i got 2x strawberry 1 caffe latte 1 hot chocolate so 36 servings for less the £10...also got weightwatchers yoghurts £1 and apples and walkers baked crisps ...so tomorrow I start the tesco slim diet of shake breakfast lunch evening meal plus low fat snacks ...fingers crossed i dont know if i dare even weigh myself tomorrow :( i feel huge and bloated oh i hate the :witch:

i get weighed tonight , fingers crossed, i have tried to drink more this week.

but i duuno what it is i have never liked chocolate really , much prefered a packet of crisps but since i had alex i cant get enough of chocolate! very weird!

and your business probably isn't really helping either ps.... what with the constant supply of choccie around :dohh:

hey i no its past the date but if theres a space id love to join you ladys :thumbup:

Well done kim on your loss being slimmer of the week :flower:

hey i no its past the date but if theres a space id love to join you ladys :thumbup:

Well done kim on your loss being slimmer of the week :flower:

Come join :D Just tell me what day you want to weigh and how much you want to lose by christmas (remember only 10 weeks to go.. eeeeek) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->