The 'Lets get slim for Xmas' Group!

Hi guys, haven't been around much cos have been ill then friends visiting and to top it all off a visit from AF :wacko: forgot to weigh myself this Monday but have to say I am disapointed with my weight loss so far - not got much motivation at the moment as it seems that I stay the same no matter what I eat then when I diet I STILL stay the same!! :munch::shrug::growlmad: ah well - gotta keep at it. Need to do some exercise too - what's everyone else doing fitness wise? Anybody got any tips for flattening the tummy area? I'm just soooooooooooooooooo tired all the time!! :sleep:

Good going everyone for loosing so much weight!! :thumbup::yipee:

I maintained this week but I'm all over the place with hubby away!

Hey girls, no weigh ins yet today? :)

I've lost 2.8lbs this week.

Well done girls!

Im craving chocolate soooo bad, proper solid chocolate. Malteasers just don't do it for me lol

I lost 4lbs!! Wasn't even trying as LO has been giving me hell, so chuffed.

I put on 1/2lb last week and think im heading the same way for this week! x

Hey girls well done everybody for your fab losses. Sorry I havent updated the thread for a while been away for a bit, even managed to lose 4.5lb in the 2 weeks I was away, despite having clotted cream and scones and all sorts of other naughties. :blush:

Hope everyone is doing well, I'll update the list as soon as I get 10 mins. :D

xxx

i gained again :wacko: No matter what i do im gaining wait :cry: i think i might have to giev up soon and try after the depo is out of my body since i got on that i just put on weight :cry:

well done on your losses girls, i lost 0.5lb this week, had a naughty weekend as me and OH went to west wales for the weekend :)

Well done Kitten and RAFwife!!!

I not weighed this week, forgot so will just wait for next week :D

Well done Maya, Nessa and Pinksnowball!!

well its not my weigh in day but im back down to only needing to lose 28lbs lol rather then 34lbs :happydance:

Right girls I need some advice! I have still got 1stone to loose but people are telling me to stop! I myself dont feel as I want to but im worried im sort of seeing me still as the old me!

I dont want to get too skinny

advice anyone? x

if youre happy with youre weight now hun then stop, sometimes losing too much can make you look ill :( just try and maintain your current weight :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->