The list of 'cons'

ok. I don't know how M/s will treat me, and I am atm most unsure abozut that because I turn it to my worst forme when I am sick adn/or squeamish(adding to that until my mid to late teens I had a bad control of whether i had to Puke or not, ending up with puking (not from alc) in places where you rather wouldnt want to puke)
(Like doing it on a bus ride down from a mountain in switzerland and everybody was sqeamish already but i shot the eagle with going down and puking on theexit stairs of the bus when getting off.

12ww

I hope to never get an early m/c or jsut that early that I don't notice. not to say I dont want any at all

okay now for waiting.
I am finishing Uni (more or less)
I am getting better organised and prepared
I don't shock my mother especially8yea you liek to have a stable job etc first don't you) lol I don't think I would have a job right away but it is better than now at least)
and The framless IUD pays even more of as you can keep it 5 years and by the time i ntnp I d have it probably 3 years so thats paid off xD

and I will have my young nephew to practice xD

i can go on my dream holiday to aruba :)

cant comment on the cons of pregnancy - i have never been pg :( altghough im not looking forward to the ms and all the worry!

- No MS
- Agree with the constant worrying being hard
- strech marks
- constant urge to EAT once MS has passed
- Weight gain
- breathlessness.. I couldn't walk to the top of the street without a break or two when i was pg with T
- squeamish-ness.. I CANNOT imagine changing T's nappy right now (she has runny poo because of one of her meds and it smells VILE) if I was pg. I'd be vomming all over the place.
- Contractions. I can't remember much of how they felt (apparently thats a natural reaction so we don't have one and think feck that NEVER AGAIN :lol: ) but I do remember getting very panicky and thinking I was dying..
- And the afterwards stuff... PP bleeding.. PP BM's.. Extremely painful boobs.. C section scar.. Sore downstairs because they had to push her back in to do the section..

Other stuff..
- Get to spend more time with T as a baby
- I get to SLEEP!!
and thats about it. The pregnancy stuff is what puts me off most.. Well not pregnancy itself but the PP stuff..
Do I really want a 6 week long period that is 10x heavier and more painful.. I was shocked by how messy it is after you have LO, the amount of blood you lose.. Gross

Cons of pregnancy:
None!
No really:
Worrying
Constant eating
More stetch marks (not that its possible)
Lack of energy
The ITCHINESS at the end, ergh

Why it would be good to wait:
I have to due to c-section and I want a VBAC
Would like to be married

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members