• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

Ugh 12 dpo bfn im not testing anymore until AF is late a week

happy birthday tigger :kiss: yes im not too sure on those dolls tbh i think they are freaky lol, im glad you had a good time and your welcome on the info too.

josy, sorry about your bfn, yes i think your better off waiting, when is af due?? xxx

My af is due tuesday :/ im actually thinking of just "not trying not preventing" i think the stress doesnt help n its kind of consuming my life lol either waiting to ovulate n opking or on the tww

Hey ladies. Been off for a bit. Had friends up to visit from Miami as you know. Tried not drinking, but got slightly hammered instead. It was so much fun to not worry about the stupid 2ww. Did ic this morning. I'm 9 or 10 DPO. I say 9 but my calendar says 10. Who knows.

Happy bday Tigger

:haha: i love that ''slightly'' hammered :rofl: so long as you enjoyed yourself, thats the main thing :)

Josy, it actually would probably help especially if you bd often then you would stand a chance :dance:

i had a huge temp rise today, did an opk and a barley faint line was there so now im totally fazzled :wacko: i dunno, im gunna keep bd'ing every day or 2 and do a test in 2 weeks time incase i ovulated on the 11th, and if no af and neg test i will know its another long cycle, why my body is acting up ive no idea :growlmad: but im not stressing im just enjoying bd'ing and having fun, hope you girls are ok :flower: xxx

Happy Bday Tigger!!!!!!! I had another temp dip this am so I am unsure lol but I took 2 ovulation tests today and line is MUCH more faint so I know I did indeed ovulate so I am 1dpo I think maybe 2 dpo I dont know but NOT testing early as it makes me feel nuts,Hugs

:haha: i love that ''slightly'' hammered :rofl: so long as you enjoyed yourself, thats the main thing :)

Josy, it actually would probably help especially if you bd often then you would stand a chance :dance:

i had a huge temp rise today, did an opk and a barley faint line was there so now im totally fazzled :wacko: i dunno, im gunna keep bd'ing every day or 2 and do a test in 2 weeks time incase i ovulated on the 11th, and if no af and neg test i will know its another long cycle, why my body is acting up ive no idea :growlmad: but im not stressing im just enjoying bd'ing and having fun, hope you girls are ok :flower: xxx

NICE temp rise WOW!!!!!!!! I have a HUGE feeling with you this month I really do!!!!! IF I am wrong I am sorry hun but I have this feeling more for you then I do for me :hugs:

awww daisy, thanks lol it makes me feel bad though :cry: id feel real guilty if i did and you guys didnt, i want us all to get our bfp together so we can be bump buddies :happydance: we'd have such a laugh :haha: you guys are the best, daisy,josy,tigger,mrsmmm :hugs: xxx

Sarah, yes ma'am I was slightly hammered. I ate tons of junk pizza and tacos today....best cure for a hangover EVER! I'm having weird cravings. I'm not a big meat eater besides fish and some chicken. Well, for the past 2 or 3 days, I've been craving eggs like mad and beef.

Daisy, hoping the best for you. I'd say you're in the 2ww. Just let hubs relax, you relax, and enjoy the next few days.

where on earth is hmh33 ??? i really hope she is ok, maybe she got bored with us , but i hope if she got her bfp she is doing ok xxx

oh no, nothing beats a hang over like a good full irish fry up and fresh batch bread mmmmmm yummy then back to bed for the day with a big bottle of water and painkillers :haha: oh and taco's ?? eeewwww, the first time i tasted them was while i was suffering a hangover and they made me sick for the rest of the night ( about 3 years ago ) and ive never eaten them since...but there is nothing better than a sloppy greasy doner kebab on the way home from a night out :rofl: how scummy :haha: xxx

Ladies I am freaking will you please check my chart? Thanks and sorry for being a nag
(((hugs)))

here is a Q, if i have ovulated, when will i get my cover line and my line to say ive ovulated ??? xxx

oh no, nothing beats a hang over like a good full irish fry up and fresh batch bread mmmmmm yummy then back to bed for the day with a big bottle of water and painkillers :haha: oh and taco's ?? eeewwww, the first time i tasted them was while i was suffering a hangover and they made me sick for the rest of the night ( about 3 years ago ) and ive never eaten them since...but there is nothing better than a sloppy greasy doner kebab on the way home from a night out :rofl: how scummy :haha: xxx

LMAO,U are 2 funny!!!!!!!! :haha:

here is a Q, if i have ovulated, when will i get my cover line and my line to say ive ovulated ??? xxx

I have the same ? I have no coverline and temp dropped again 2day Ughhhh I dont know what to think but ovulation tests are def NEG today last positive I got was 6pm yesterday and we did BD so we will see...I have 13 days of waiting...Hmmmmmmm who will I drive nuts :haha: probably MYSELF!!!!!!

found this on FF Q&A index hope it helps

TEMPERATURE DROP DURING LUTEAL PHASE
What does it mean if my temperature dips below the coverline during the luteal phase? Should I be worried? Could I be pregnant?

A single temperature point doesn't usually carry much significance on its own as individual temperatures can be affected by so many factors, both hormonal and non-hormonal. What you are looking for are trends and patterns over time.

If your temperature dips several times before your period is expected, then it could mean that you are not taking your temperature accurately (especially if you are not taking it at the same time) or that you did not really ovulate.

Fertility Friend will usually remove the ovulation detection and coverline when too many temperatures are in the lower range or missing. Ask for support if you are not able to interpret the pattern of your chart. Also, remember that the coverline carries no physiological meaning. It is just a visual tool.

found this on FF Q&A index hope it helps

TEMPERATURE DROP DURING LUTEAL PHASE
What does it mean if my temperature dips below the coverline during the luteal phase? Should I be worried? Could I be pregnant?

A single temperature point doesn't usually carry much significance on its own as individual temperatures can be affected by so many factors, both hormonal and non-hormonal. What you are looking for are trends and patterns over time.

If your temperature dips several times before your period is expected, then it could mean that you are not taking your temperature accurately (especially if you are not taking it at the same time) or that you did not really ovulate.

Fertility Friend will usually remove the ovulation detection and coverline when too many temperatures are in the lower range or missing. Ask for support if you are not able to interpret the pattern of your chart. Also, remember that the coverline carries no physiological meaning. It is just a visual tool.

:hugs: Thanks your always ALOT of fun to talk to and make me feel much better ALL of you ladies do....ToTo were home :haha: see I am already laughing!!!!! WoHoOoOoOOoOOoO :haha::haha:
DH is soooooooo glad he dont have to BD tonight I am 2 as I am kinda well SORE sorry if TMI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->