• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The Loo-La Ladies*

hello ladies,not much happening here,back off to Dublin on wednesday hope ya'll are ok :flower: xxx

Driving home as we speak. Good times. Waiting to ov. Sending everyone loads of baby dust. As always, I'm keeping pma. I wish we could just hurry up and get pg.

Driving home as we speak. Good times. Waiting to ov. Sending everyone loads of baby dust. As always, I'm keeping pma. I wish we could just hurry up and get pg.

Thanks and loads of babydust your eay too hun what is PMA?
HUGS

positive mental attitude. Heaven knows I need it.

Did a terrible thing though.....I bought 25 early HPT tests that are 10 mlu. I reallllllly shouldn't have purchased those. It's asking for trouble by knowing too soon.

Feels so good to be home in my own bed. Already took a brief nap and bd just in case I ov early. Love my DH. He's too sweet to me.

Sarah, hope your grandpa is resting well.

positive mental attitude. Heaven knows I need it.

Did a terrible thing though.....I bought 25 early HPT tests that are 10 mlu. I reallllllly shouldn't have purchased those. It's asking for trouble by knowing too soon.

Feels so good to be home in my own bed. Already took a brief nap and bd just in case I ov early. Love my DH. He's too sweet to me.

Sarah, hope your grandpa is resting well.

Sending you bunches of BABYDUST!!!!!! Hope this is your month,I had a good day went fishing with DH and the girls and just relaxed afteer dinner,Having a girls day 2morrow with a couple close friends.MUCH needed.I also ordered some 10 miu tests but when they come DH is hiding them as I asked him to until I am 11 dpo.I cant do the driving myself insane thing anymore.ONE say @ a time.....And one day we will all have our BFP
:hugs::hugs:
Glad your home in your own bed,Have a nice week ladies,I will be popping in and out as I have alot to do this week and the ladies here have been pretty quiet for the most part so maybe everyone else is busy t
Sarah your in my thoughts and prayers hhun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

No worries. Enjoy your week. I'm back to work today. I wish I really didn't have to be back so soon.

HELLOOOOO LADIES :D , how is everyone ? all good i hope :hugs: sorry i havent been on much, emmm, im on cd 8 :happydance: hopefully 9 days until ovulation :dance: lets hope i have a normal cycle this month :) still bed dancing every 2nd day, not much happening, my grandad is home from hospital, he doing ok going back up on wednesday until saturday to spend some time with him hopefully i wont miss ovulation i shouldn't.... well thats all the gossip i have really hoping to try preseed this month, my pharmacy want almost 30 euro for it, found it on the internet almost 9 euro cheaper including P&P :dance: just not sure if it would be here on time :cry: haven't ordered it yet... xxx

hi girls,

No change here, part from the fact that i managed to delete my chart:dohh:, dont ask me how. But i had some notes written down, so i put in what i had. Oh well i didnt 'o' yet anyway, and i think i know why, my diabetes has been playing up, as well as my temps, i had a word with my diabetic doc, about it, and he thinks its do with stress of ttc, and supplements. :shrug:, thats odd, never heard of that b4, i mean know stress is a factor, but i dont think im stressed in anyway:shrug:.. and my vits how can that cause any problems:wacko:. The doc said it can with diabetic, it changes the chemistry balance, or something like that. I suppose it make sense, since i been ttc my cycles have gone crazy, and my blood sugars have gone mad, and started i my vits right at the begin of ttc. He reckons its take about 3 months or so to settle down. Oh well might as well wait then. On a postive note, i had a another reading, thats 3 in total, one by gail, elaine, and now star, they all say conceive in Oct 2010, its a boy. And the best part is star gave me the exact dates, i conceive 20th Oct, baby born July 7th 2011, and will weight 7lb 6oz:happydance:. That is some infor, we just have to wait and see, i try and give her link if you wanna have a try:hugs::kiss:.

well heres the link for star, goodluck, and buy the way she's so good, she even picked up on my daughters and other personal stuff :thumbup:

https://stores.ebay.co.uk/Psychic-Star-Readings

:hugs:
hi girls,

No change here, part from the fact that i managed to delete my chart:dohh:, dont ask me how. But i had some notes written down, so i put in what i had. Oh well i didnt 'o' yet anyway, and i think i know why, my diabetes has been playing up, as well as my temps, i had a word with my diabetic doc, about it, and he thinks its do with stress of ttc, and supplements. :shrug:, thats odd, never heard of that b4, i mean know stress is a factor, but i dont think im stressed in anyway:shrug:.. and my vits how can that cause any problems:wacko:. The doc said it can with diabetic, it changes the chemistry balance, or something like that. I suppose it make sense, since i been ttc my cycles have gone crazy, and my blood sugars have gone mad, and started i my vits right at the begin of ttc. He reckons its take about 3 months or so to settle down. Oh well might as well wait then. On a postive note, i had a another reading, thats 3 in total, one by gail, elaine, and now star, they all say conceive in Oct 2010, its a boy. And the best part is star gave me the exact dates, i conceive 20th Oct, baby born July 7th 2011, and will weight 7lb 6oz:happydance:. That is some infor, we just have to wait and see, i try and give her link if you wanna have a try:hugs::kiss:.

I have had a few readings and ALL say different months,one says October,One said November and 2 said December or early January.I will try her and see what she says,I wish you your BFP AND cant wait to see if they are right

HELLOOOOO LADIES :D , how is everyone ? all good i hope :hugs: sorry i havent been on much, emmm, im on cd 8 :happydance: hopefully 9 days until ovulation :dance: lets hope i have a normal cycle this month :) still bed dancing every 2nd day, not much happening, my grandad is home from hospital, he doing ok going back up on wednesday until saturday to spend some time with him hopefully i wont miss ovulation i shouldn't.... well thats all the gossip i have really hoping to try preseed this month, my pharmacy want almost 30 euro for it, found it on the internet almost 9 euro cheaper including P&P :dance: just not sure if it would be here on time :cry: haven't ordered it yet... xxx

Hi hun :hugs: They ship the pre seed FAST I get it in 2 -3 days TOPS!! If u think u will miss it hun your best to buy it because I did get my BFP after ttc for 3+ yrs on it but ended as u know in a chemical,I am glad your grampa is home and FX this is your month
Hugs

hi girls,

you deleted your chart ? LOL *silly girl* :hugs: i dont know anything about diabetics sorry hun :dohh: and yeah when sandra gave me my reading she was exact too saying i will conceive on the 14th of september it will be a boy and she said i would be 10 days overdue :thumbup: lets hope she is right :flower: xxxx

Hey!!! Sarah, glad your grandpa is doing OK. That's nice that he's resting. Daisy, you'll get another BFP. Tigger, I don't know that much about your health probs either. Hope they are able to fix your levels. My doc tried to accuse me of being stressed a little while ago. I'm not a stressed out person.

I finally made it to almost O time. Hooray! :dance: DH and I will start BD today. Got neg OPK yesterday, but wasn't expecting anything other than that.

hi ladies, im off to dublin today will not be bringing my laptop, as OH needs it, will be back saturday :) have a good few days and try not to miss me too much :haha: :hugs: xxx

I know you're already gone, but I hope you enjoy your trip.

Hello All,

I use to post on cycle ladies but havnt been on puter much to post really.......well im currently 7 days overdue.....the last test i took was last thursday....ive had no signs of being pregnant no sickness nothing! mind i havnt got af pains or anything either lol think im just gonna have to test......

x

TEST! Yes!!!!! Hope you get a BFP ASAP! :hug:

Hello Ladies,
Sarah hope you have a safe & happy trip,Sorry ladies I havent been on lately as I said taking a more laid back approach.Not going to prevent but not obsessing this month as we have so much going on,2 birthdays,our daughters back to school trip to Boston,Hubby working LOTS of hours and well I am running like a chicken with my head cut off until my head hits that pillow.I lost 3.4 lbs this week I am VERY pleased and wanted to share....BABYDUST
I ordered some pre seed and softcups and they arrived today (hehe) so we will see.Waiting to O will start to test in a few days to see how my levels are looking
WISHING YOU ALL A BFP!!!!!!!!

hi Ethan's mum, you must test:happydance:,we need some great news..... its been long awaited:coffee:

Hello Ladies,
Sarah hope you have a safe & happy trip,Sorry ladies I havent been on lately as I said taking a more laid back approach.Not going to prevent but not obsessing this month as we have so much going on,2 birthdays,our daughters back to school trip to Boston,Hubby working LOTS of hours and well I am running like a chicken with my head cut off until my head hits that pillow.I lost 3.4 lbs this week I am VERY pleased and wanted to share....BABYDUST
I ordered some pre seed and softcups and they arrived today (hehe) so we will see.Waiting to O will start to test in a few days to see how my levels are looking
WISHING YOU ALL A BFP!!!!!!!!

Hi daisy, thats great with weight loss, i wish i can get rid of some weight, i just need to look at a creamy bun with loads of choclate sauce over it, and i gain 10lbs:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->