The losers club

I'll just make myself comfortable... Don't mind me. /eeyore

Aww I'm a loser as well [= lol, never have anytime to come on here anymore, I used to always be posting when I was pregnant!

Lets get to know each other! :)

___XO

Big :hugs:

I think most people feel this at some point or another - I know I have!

From the list of people posting on this thread I reckon the "losers club" is a pretty cool place to be! I'll happily join :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm a loser too. I always have to bump my threads so people notice them. :haha: I am also a fantastic thread killer. I think a lot of the BnBers speak to eachother outside of BnB - maybe there's a secret facebook group or something?

you may be fantastic but it's a tough call between you and me, think we both have a good track record for ending threads! X

Knock knock can I come in? I promise I'm not in the secret Facebook group :)

Big :hugs:

I think most people feel this at some point or another - I know I have!

From the list of people posting on this thread I reckon the "losers club" is a pretty cool place to be! I'll happily join :thumbup:

:hi:

blondey is the queen of thread killing

This is turning into a Popular Club now ;)
We're not losers anymore ohhh yeaah lol
___XO

blondey is the queen of thread killing

actually i have decided. I don't kill threads, i end them as quite simply my advice is amazing and nothing else could possibly be said
xx

We are still losers! Just loser together :). Neither of you have managed to kill this thread YET!

Im not a loser, im really popular, really really popular... :ahem: I'm actually a bit of a dweeb tbh...

Happigail, you dont belong here! You are the most popular person on here! Everyone goes on about how amazing and sweet and fantasmical you are! We have a phoney in our midst ladies!

I too have a thread from NOT very long ago to which got ZIP, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA replies...

I felt like such a 'tard :rofl:

Here: https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/562367-baby-mozart.html

LOSERS UNITE!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back