The losers club

Anyone else have a 'Geology Rocks' t-shirt? Just me then... :blush:

I've been here ages and still don't feel like I fit in! I reckon half the people in baby club have me on ignore :haha:

Lellow, Kitty and Nut_shake you most certainly don't belong here!

However, I'm a loser so I will join :haha:

Hi is this the Hip-and-Happening-in-a-Far-out-Way-Thread!?! This the one for me! *Does the David Brent dance!*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

I belong here sometimes, I think. ;)

ooh, excellent! I'm going to join since I have quite a record of desperately seeking help, having 95 people read it, and no responses! WOO! I have sort of stopped posting because of it, sadly. :( But this makes me happy :D

Lellow, Kitty and Nut_shake you most certainly don't belong here!

However, I'm a loser so I will join :haha:

I agree! You ladies are the cool kids we all want to be like! :sigh:

I'm a dork can join in too!? :blush:

You're not a dork! I remember you used to have a picture of you in your bridal veil for your avatar, and I always thought how beautiful and ladylike you were.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rofl:

I want one! I would totally wear it. I also really want one of these (the shirt, not the boy! LOL):

https://johngushue.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451f25369e201156f969900970c-800wi

BTW, journals are much friendlier places than the general forums, IMHO. You create a group of "friends" that way, I think. The general forums are so busy these days (compared to when I first joined!) that they are scary places! :argh:

:rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rofl:

I want one! I would totally wear it. I also really want one of these (the shirt, not the boy! LOL):

https://johngushue.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451f25369e201156f969900970c-800wi

BTW, journals are much friendlier places than the general forums, IMHO. You create a group of "friends" that way, I think. The general forums are so busy these days (compared to when I first joined!) that they are scary places! :argh:

:rofl:

I absolutely LOVE that shirt. I got my BS in Geology :p

<--- is totally a science nerd. :shy:

My BS is in Biology and Education, concentration in physical sciences, so have had my share of geo classes, too. Though I have to admit, those darn lab practicals trying to tell those darn rocks apart made my eyes go crossed.

:haha:

i think i must be the biggest loser of them all as I am even a loser on the loser thread!!

Im not a loser, im really popular, really really popular... :ahem: I'm actually a bit of a dweeb tbh...

Happigail, you dont belong here! You are the most popular person on here! Everyone goes on about how amazing and sweet and fantasmical you are! We have a phoney in our midst ladies!

You're just biased because we secretly want to run away together!

I'll fight you all for the title of 'thread killer'!! Secret group? Do they have secret handshakes too??!!!!!

{{{{ Moves in, puts feet up and gets a brew :coffee:

I try to be cool but most of the time, end up a loser! I want to fit in and be with my own kind :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->