The losers club

Can I join? I think I'm unpopular here because I don't get involved in the reeeeaaaaallllly long threads as I have no patience to read through all the pages but I'm gonna make a real effort to get involved in this one!

But being cheeky, could someone give me an update as to what's been going on in this thread so far in a short bullet pointed list! LOL Joke, I'll backtrack now and read everything.

EDIT: I don't think this thread was made as a dig at anyone, if anything it is an attempt to be more inclusive which is a good thing in my opinion!

xxx

Update: we are all losers comparing the loserish things we are doing tonight, and seeing who has got the most unanswered threads with the most views.

So blinkybaby, what makes you a loser?

Just saved someone from being a 'loser'! ~ Phew! :haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/633190-ebay-baby-leggings.html#post10960952

Can I join? I think I'm unpopular here because I don't get involved in the reeeeaaaaallllly long threads as I have no patience to read through all the pages but I'm gonna make a real effort to get involved in this one!

But being cheeky, could someone give me an update as to what's been going on in this thread so far in a short bullet pointed list! LOL Joke, I'll backtrack now and read everything.

EDIT: I don't think this thread was made as a dig at anyone, if anything it is an attempt to be more inclusive which is a good thing in my opinion!

xxx

Update: we are all losers comparing the loserish things we are doing tonight, and seeing who has got the most unanswered threads with the most views.

So blinkybaby, what makes you a loser?

OK my loser status - I'm sitting here on my sofa watching Road Wars, eating Pombears and knitting. That's right, knitting. A cardigan. Beat that. LOL

xxx

xxx

:rofl: i love the way you said you wanted to get involved in this long thread and then ask for a blurb haha! I would but I'm a LL- lazy loser

As for negative comments about this thread, it's only a of poking fun at ourselves and in fact I'm liking it as i feel like I'm getting to know people a bit more. The title of the thread is pretty self explanatory and personally If i think a thread might annoy or offend me then i don't read it. :shrug: just my opinion xx

xxx

:rofl: i love the way you said you wanted to get involved in this long thread and then ask for a blurb haha! I would but I'm a LL- lazy loser

As for negative comments about this thread, it's only a of poking fun at ourselves and in fact I'm liking it as i feel like I'm getting to know people a bit more. The title of the thread is pretty self explanatory and personally If i think a thread might annoy or offend me then i don't read it. :shrug: just my opinion xx

:rofl: I think I am a fellow LL then hun!

I for one like this thread. It makes a change from the usual "no one likes me I'm leaving BnB" threads that sometimes appear!

xx

im such a loser that ive ready all 15 pages of this thread after eating cheesecake lol

hope we are all having fun tonight losers :haha::haha::haha:

I for one am getting really fed up with this kind of thread.

I thought B+B was meant to be a forum where us Mums can discuss issues, and support each other:shrug: Why does it have to be about who is popular/unpopular? I don't really know anyone on here, but I'm not a loser!

It's playground stuff IMO.

Sorry for the rant, but these threads spoil B+B for me.

Sorry you feel like that chick. I don't know if you've read the whole thread, but we're really not complaining, just having a laugh. I am always up for poking fun at myself, I don't really think I'm a loser (well maybe a little bit :haha:) We have had a couple of mods on here as well, if they thought we were being serious I'm sure we'd have been told off by now. It was actually really useful to see how to find unanswered threads. There are some people who do get a little upset if they think they're being ignored, and I for one, would like to help them :flower:

I thought B+B was meant to be a forum where us Mums can discuss issues, and support each other:shrug: Why does it have to be about who is popular/unpopular? I don't really know anyone on here, but I'm not a loser!

Sorry dizzymum, this wasnt meant as a dig at anyone, just a bit of a joke. I don't really think anyone is popular or unpopular. There are so many people on here that threads get lost sometimes and people can feel a bit lonely when that happens. No ones fault, just the way it is. I don't think anyone is really a loser. Please don't be offended by this.

It's ok, I'm not offended:flower: I just think that the 'appreciation thread' the other day obviously upset alot of people, and this seems to be dragging it up again. I just don't think it's necessary.

I like B+B for the advice others give, I couldn't care less if I get 2 replies if I start a thread, or 50:shrug: who cares?

Putting people in two camps - popular or losers is pretty childish, sorry, but that's the way I feel.

If there are Mums on here that make people feel like losers, then that is a shame, it's not a joke.

i haven't read them:haha: but wanted to say LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERRRRRRRRS:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: i love you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: why are you losers? this i don't get? i love you all very much :kiss::kiss::kiss: x

if you look on here though hun its some of the same people from the other thread, the "popular" ones!!

we're just poking fun at ourselves its not meant to upset anyone

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/633190-ebay-baby-leggings.html#post10960952

Good idea!! And, just noticed that post has 8 replied now!! Losers working their magic!!!

I have saved the new generation for loserville:
From 3rd tri Engaging?

Good idea!! And, just noticed that post has 8 replied now!! Losers working their magic!!!

From 3rd tri Engaging?

I enjoy finding the threads that no-one has answered on :thumbup:

I may venture into other 'sections' tommorow! There are so many that havent had any replys :winkwink:

Sorry dizzymum, this wasnt meant as a dig at anyone, just a bit of a joke. I don't really think anyone is popular or unpopular. There are so many people on here that threads get lost sometimes and people can feel a bit lonely when that happens. No ones fault, just the way it is. I don't think anyone is really a loser. Please don't be offended by this.

It's ok, I'm not offended:flower: I just think that the 'appreciation thread' the other day obviously upset alot of people, and this seems to be dragging it up again. I just don't think it's necessary.

I like B+B for the advice others give, I couldn't care less if I get 2 replies if I start a thread, or 50:shrug: who cares?

Putting people in two camps - popular or losers is pretty childish, sorry, but that's the way I feel.

If there are Mums on here that make people feel like losers, then that is a shame, it's not a joke.

I have never seen anyone actually make someone feel like a loser, if I had I certainly wouldn't make a joke.

This really has nothing to do with the appreciation thread, I happily posted there and have no problem with it.

You might not agree that it is necessary, but jokes aside many of the threads with no responses now have some thanks to this thread. If you are one of the many whose thread has been lost, you will understand how much it means to have someone respond.

I can see where you're coming from TBH, but I think this is a good thread for helping people. Polo Princess has pointed out where we can see and answer unanswered threads which I think is great as it helps the whole forum and allows us to give advice to womens in other sections. I appreciate that you don't care if no-one answers your threads, but sooo many others get very offended. I think this helps peole who want to get involved, get involved. It is hard enough to have a social life with a baby and if I can get a social life online while Erin is in bed, then so be it!

^just read that back and it sounds a bit harsh, it wasn't meant to! :flower:

From 3rd tri Engaging?

I am too scared to venture into other sections! They might bite :blush:

From 3rd tri Engaging?

I enjoy finding the threads that no-one has answered on :thumbup:

I may venture into other 'sections' tommorow! There are so many that havent had any replys :winkwink:

prevention is better than cure and all that :haha:

after all we don't want too many people becoming losers, it'll ruin the exclusivity of being a loser!

I wonder how many times the word loser has been mentioned in this thread...

Loser loser loser loser

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->