The losers club

This loser is doing fine and dandy thanks.

I was having a think about what actually makes me a loser on this site (apart from the obvious knack of killing threads I have)

I think I am a loser because I shamelessly try and bump my threads back up by thanking the one or two people who have answered me in a post, instead of just pressing the thanks button. What's even sadder is that these shameless bumps don't even work and still no one replies...

:blush::blush: Im guilty of this too :paper:

ETA: I have posts with 51 views and 0 replies and 100 views and 1 reply (and that was me lol)

How about this for loserish- I am watching britains got talent WITH THE SOUND OFF! Ego hoo, rock n roll! Lets party! I am too much of a loser to find the remote.

Well ladies I just used the unanswered thread search thingy and there are no unanswered threads from baby club!

Hang on, does that mean were not losers anymore?

I think it will take a lot more than that to get rid of the loser stench that seems to linger around us!!

Although, for losers, I think an 11 page thread is impressive.

PS, thanks for the friend request, I feel slightly less loserish :thumbup:

Now off to watch BGT, which I have started to record to I can fast forward through the adverts and sob stories which bore the hell out of me!!

x

no way! Give it a few weeks and we'll be back to having unanswered threads :)
Fish supper was lovely and Sapphire1 i'll get a few bottles in for next time :)

I was having a think about what actually makes me a loser on this site (apart from the obvious knack of killing threads I have)

I think I am a loser because I shamelessly try and bump my threads back up by thanking the one or two people who have answered me in a post, instead of just pressing the thanks button. What's even sadder is that these shameless bumps don't even work and still no one replies...

ETA: I have posts with 51 views and 0 replies and 100 views and 1 reply (and that was me lol)

Sorry to try and steal your crown but I have just checked and I have a thread with 8 replies and.....wait for it.....1009 views!!! If that is not unpopular loser-ism at it's most sad, I don't know what it. And I also have a thread with 700 odd views and about 4 replies.

I might as well pack up my desk and leave now....:cry:

Well ladies I just used the unanswered thread search thingy and there are no unanswered threads from baby club!

Nope, you have to answer every single unanswered thread EVER :rofl:

Sup losers, enjoying your saturday night?

Nope, you have to answer every single unanswered thread EVER :rofl:

How about if I just keep answering unanswered threads AND give you some flowers? :flower:

Actually I quite like being a loser :thumbup:

Sup natsku! And what loserish activities are you up to today?

Sorry to try and steal your crown but I have just checked and I have a thread with 8 replies and.....wait for it.....1009 views!!! If that is not unpopular loser-ism at it's most sad, I don't know what it. And I also have a thread with 700 odd views and about 4 replies.

I might as well pack up my desk and leave now....:cry:

Well I was hoping to better you Blondey, but I can't :rofl:

My best efforts are...

162 views and 1 reply
174 views and 1 reply and........

242 views and 0 replies!! LOSER!!

I have only ever started 30 threads, and have killed 8 of those with my shameless bumping :rofl:

What were those threads about?! And was the title something like 'free stuff' to get loads of people to look lol?!

:rofl: I like a bit of shameless bumping. Tis how I ended up with Holly...

the one with the 1000 views was about going back on the pill. I keep telling myself it's probably lots of views via Google...

Please reassure me ladies that I'm not 'that' unpopular and unlikable :cry:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"