The Lovely Looney Great Pretenders

Haha I can safely say I won't be using it lol. Why did they have to do it purple?!

Looks like I'll be out numbered here, but surely that's LESS weird than having your legs stuck in stirrups? And more dignified than being laid flat out on your back with your legs wide open??

thats why I'm going for a water birth I think! the lady even said they have sieves handy "just in case"

That chair is.......weird...would you seriously do the whole labour on it? like sitting on a toilet?! lol

Thanks for the link mush - sounds interesting. I think city is to far from me though :(

Looks like I'll be out numbered here, but surely that's LESS weird than having your legs stuck in stirrups? And more dignified than being laid flat out on your back with your legs wide open??

Most of the girls in here and used to being laid flat on their back with their legs open :haha::blush:

Very true... Maybe I will give it a shot then! I think I'll be in the pool or on the big mat to be honest if I give birth here, and will most defo have my iPod plugged in! Even the ensuites are amazing I love it :)

You do need to see the purple chair in all it's glory to appreciate how scary it looks though lol :haha:

right I think its time I showered and got dressed - WorkingFromHome is not good for personal hygiene! haha

They have giant lady sized nets to fish you out the pools too!

Like sitting on an alien's lap :rofl: I actually laughed out loud! It does look like an impliment of torture.

DJ I'm shocked you still want to have kids! The things you must see XD

Most of the girls in here and used to being laid flat on their back with their legs open :haha::blush:

:rofl:

I guess if you made the baby that way, there really is no harm in pushing it out that way!!

I actually just LOL at this! :rofl:

It certainly doesn't! XD I'm watching the second episode now, there's the biggest pansy in the world screaming and crying like a big girls blouse, and this chinese woman who's bitching about everything :rofl: The chinese woman is exactly how I'm gonna be!!

That Chinese woman had me in stitches "she put her whole hand up" :rofl:

:rofl: she's hilarious! "Stop walking. No, I don't want to be kissed. A big piece of chocolate cake will cheer me up, but you won't let me have any." ......"I'll let you look at it?" Haha!

omg JOY! lol first episode she really urked me, but later i loooooooove her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->