The Lovely Looney Great Pretenders

lol she made me laugh that woman. it would hurt though a WHOLE hand!

Haha I act exactly like that just before my period. I must be a frickin' nightmare!! Poor OH :p He is good to me ^^,

AF still not here, but having twinges. So it's looking as if she might arrive sometime today. Not sure whether I'm okay with that or not :/ I'm not pregnant :( But I don't have to tell OH's mum!! :rofl:

awwww fuffy - cant you just POAS already so we know either way?! i dont want her to come, i want you to be up the duff :D How soon do you recon you can persuade OH to stop pulling out? your doing pretty well so far - just crap that its not the 'important' days !

lol - im fresh as a daisy now thanks for asking - fully dressed - bra and everything! lol

ooh Fluffy - show him OBEM - works a treat... lol

Dawwww this Ed guy is so sweet. He's dim, but so cute it's almost unbearable!! lol

Haha I'll POAS later today and you should know by the moro :) I'll attempt to quench your insatiable desire for POASness! :haha:

do what i do sit on to he carnt pullout then:rofl::rofl:

THAT is GENIUS!! He couldn't resist that :thumbup: lol. I dunno if I could persuade him by bringing it up, I think I have to choose my moments and just go for it like yesterday. He doesn't want it planned, but if he wants to use something he will, he always has done in the past. He's fairly stubborn too, so I think I'll just let it be ^_^

I don't think OH would bother throwing me off haha he'd probably get too caught up in the moment. Though usually he feels all guilty and sheepish afterwards, but yesterday he didn't even seem to care! :happydance: It may just be a one time thing, but still. Made my day. Week. Month. Year. Life :cloud9:

I don't think OH would bother throwing me off haha he'd probably get too caught up in the moment. Though usually he feels all guilty and sheepish afterwards, but yesterday he didn't even seem to care! :happydance: It may just be a one time thing, but still. Made my day. Week. Month. Year. Life :cloud9:

hahaha thats how it started for me - and I remember running on here asking WTF? I was sooo suprised... then he just did it more and more :D

hubby didnt want the TTC title either - if it happens though - thats another thing... right? ;)

:wave: Ive just skimmed through 12 pages of filth, alien chairs and OBEM...I love our new home already :smug:

Well...best do the introducing,

Im Lisa, 21 and have been with OH, Alex also 21 for 4 and a bit years! We have our gorgeous little man, Max who is just over 1 and a half! :cloud9:

Lisa-l...when my time comes I'm remembering that tip...GENIUS!

xx

Haha I LOVE this Ed guy! "You're beautiful you are, just like your mummy... I couldn't believe it though Sam, your mum came in and hugged me. I think it was the first time she's ever hugged me when she hasn't been pissed!"

hahaha thats how it started for me - and I remember running on here asking WTF? I was sooo suprised... then he just did it more and more :D

hubby didnt want the TTC title either - if it happens though - thats another thing... right? ;)

I hope it carries on that way for us :happydance: but if not, at least I get a nice poofy wedding instead! lol :)

Hi Lisa :flower: welcome!! :p

Thankies :D Hes just coming up to the terrible two stage...still doesnt make me any less broody though :dohh:

I LOVE OBEM...watched last nights repeat with the young girls, never fails to put me off then make me worse!!

xx

yay lisa glad you found your new home :) max is too cute for words - wish i lived close so i could babysit.

Thats how it started for me. CD7 and he didnt pull out, i was like WTF - came on here moaned about how it wasnt fair that it was too early in my cycle lol. I asked him about it casually ' so are you trying to get me pregnant this month' and he was like 'i duno' then he never pulled out again :D now hes just as broody as me. I hope your OH forgets how to pull out fuffy :) would be exciterating :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->