• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Lovely Looney Great Pretenders

course it can LH - all them crazy ass hormones rushing around your gut

Haha that would be exciterating ^_^ Though we still live with our parents. Hardly ideal :/ Mind you, I asked OH what would happen if I did fall pg he said we'd move out sometime between September and December (he finishes his apprenticeship and gets a payrise in September), instead of waiting til next April. So s'all good I suppose! Maybe we could NTNP when we move out? I dunno. We'll see :)

Yeah I feel a bit sick around ov. Though I feel sick a lot haha I'm just a wimp! (LH, don't start SS, you'll undo all my good work!) :rofl: Actually, bugger it. Go for it!

:rofl: i cant SS when i havnt even OV yet!

what wud happen to the wedding plans if you ntnp when u moved out?

lisa-l - shocking behavior from you madam! lol - so proud of you

Fuffy we were in the same situation when our surprise Max bean was discovered...its amazing how everything just works out ya know? I was worried stupid but we are just fine :) It is exciterating!!! :p Have you POAS yet?

:rofl: Lisa!! (not at myself the other Lisa :haha: This will be fun! :) )

xxx

I think that's a violation Lisa, and is generally frowned upon in most societies :rofl:

Nooooo silly, I meant don't SS for me cos I said I felt sick :p

Thanks Lisa, I know everything would work out just dandy, it's convincing OH that's the problem! :( Maybe a bit of OBEM will do the trick?! :p

Ermmmm wedding plans would probably be rushed I'd imagine! We both know we want it and it's going to happen, so might as well get on with it I suppose? I dunno. I think if he proposed we'd stop. I don't think he's gonna go for the whole NTNP anyway :( but I like planning :smug:

we need a lisa 1 and a lisa 2. Why didnt you have silly usernames like the rest of us :rofl:

I only came on here to ask a question about my fundal height...now Im hooked! :rofl:

xx

oooo SS for you. lol. My head is not with it today - soooo sleepy. All this :sex: is taking its toll

Would you want to get married before :baby: then? im glad my OH isnt that bothered about it - i couldnt put off ttc anymore lol. We did talk about getting married last night, i told him i was going to change my name by de-poll when we had kids and he said thats fine - much cheeper :rofl:

i didnt realise you had been a member so long. lol. 2008 seems like forever ago!

Haha that's a plan! Just change your name and cut out the middle man :haha:

Yeah it's important to OH that we're married first, and I'd quite like it too. But the temptation of a baby is all too much sometimes!! lol.

We're glad you stuck around Lisa!! :hugs: haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->