the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

jacks mummy

Reaction score
This is my 1st 2ww! I got a smiley face on my clearblue ovulation test on the 13th nov and the 14th its now the 15th am I 1 or 2 dpo? Well good luck to everyone else on there 2ww come join me and we can wait it out tgether!! Xxx
Hoping for :bfp: xx

Hey Jacks mummy, i to am due af on the 28th, maybe we can wait it out together??:thumbup: I think i O'd yesterday making me 1dpo, not very hope full for this month as we only managed to :sex: twice, maybe 3 times but that may of been too early, so not getting too excited, i've promised myself this month i'm NOT symptom spotting and driving myself :wacko: with every ache and pain!!! :haha: Lets hope we can celebrate together and become bump buddies at the end of the month.......what a christmas pressie that would be huh a wee :baby: !!!

Fingers crossed for us both :happydance:

Yea let's hope so!! Me and OH were very good this month we had lots of :sex: in the days running upto but didn't the day before my first O day but once I got my smiley face we did it maybe 5times that day haha. I hope we are both lucky! What day are you going to test on? It only takes one time to make a :baby: so let's hope u got that egg! How long have you been ttc? Xx

More ntnp really, started ttc aug but got too stressed so decided to just let it happen, had a lot of worry as this will be (hopefully!!) my 5th child........thought i was done with kids as i have a 12,11 and 9yr old but fell pg whilst on the pill and had the shock of my life!!!!! Defo decided after a very stressfull pg that no4 was it, no more im too old for all this, BUT he is now 14months and gorgeous, i wanna playmate for him. The big kids adore him, but soon they will be off doing their own thing and LO will be like an only child soooooo just 1 more would be nice... Hubby says i will end up having twins now lol!! :haha:
Lets hope this is our month, like you said it only takes 1 lil :spermy:.....x x

Hi Jacksmummy! Looks like I'm joining you in the 2WW!!

I never did get that smiley face, but judging by my temps it looks like I might be ov today (cd24). I won't be buying Clear Blue next cycle :growlmad:

I'm due AF on the 29th, and I'm going to hold off testing until then.

Hey Jacks mummy, i to am due af on the 27th I think i O'd sat making me about 2dpo but my cycle shows me at 1dpo so who knows lol! I got Smiley faces Fri & Sat and then very pale stripes yesterday ( ran out of clearblue so used IC) :rofl:

ANyway ib nthe 2ww and Fx for a :bfp: I said in another post how awsome to anounce that at Xmas! xx

SO glad to have others in my shoes! good luck girls lets keep each other company! xx

Hi all, good luck to you! I am 2dpo today, got my first smiley face on Friday and was soo excited! I really hope this is all of our months! :dust:

Just check and my AF is due 28th so I will wait it out with you ladies. I am all very new to this as it is my first month ever TTC. I don't know exactly when I ovulated but I usually get CM and I have this time as well, we have been BDing every other day since my period stopped just to be sure.

Even though it is only my first month I am hoping we have been successful - I have been analysing every ache and possible symptom I have had and I have still got another 2 weeks near enough to go - it's going to be hard to wait so long!!

Just check and my AF is due 28th so I will wait it out with you ladies. I am all very new to this as it is my first month ever TTC. I don't know exactly when I ovulated but I usually get CM and I have this time as well, we have been BDing every other day since my period stopped just to be sure.

Even though it is only my first month I am hoping we have been successful - I have been analysing every ache and possible symptom I have had and I have still got another 2 weeks near enough to go - it's going to be hard to wait so long!!

:happydance: welcome slrayner. Its soo hard I agree, but justthink in 2weeks we could have our :bfp: and then we would be on :cloud9:

Im soo excited and staying super positive for all of us, im testing on the 27th and it cant come fast enough :winkwink:

Hi there ladies! Sorry I've only just replied been so busy with my little man today! And been xmas shopping!! I went to argos and they actually had xmas songs playing :haha: I'm so glad there are a few of us all waiting and I really hope we all get our :bfp: this month!! But if not we can all stick together till we do! How is everyone feeling today? Xxx

Hello ladies I'm new to this thread...can I join in?

I am 5dpo and trying REALLY hard not to think or feel anything so I don't drive myself mad.....I do though feel like I need a bit of support from you ladies who are going through the same thing....feeling really emotional about it all even though everything is all good.....:cry:

How are you all doing? Bit wierdo like me??

Thank you!

Hi curly123! Of course you can join in! We are all in the same boat! This is my first month since having my implant out that we are actively ttc and even tho its only been a month I'm so desperate to get pregnant! Its ALL I can think about! Lol so I'm defo just as crazy as u and we all need support! Is this ur first? Xx

Hehe thanks!,

Yes this is my 1st and my 1st month TTC!

deeeeeeep breath LOL! :dohh:

Haha yea I just want to talk about it all the time but we havnt told many people that we are trying so don't have many people to talk to lol well except u ladies! Is lower back ache a sign cos I got that! Lol I'm a crazy lady! I no I've already had 1 but we didn't try for him and didn't find out till I was 7weeks all I remember is having really sore boobies! Xx

Same we're not telling anyone!

I'm sure everything could be a sign! I have read soooo many posts and all symptoms seem to be like af!

GL! :thumbup: how many dpo are you?
x

I ovulated 13th and 14th I no this because I use clearblue digi ovulation tests and I got smiley faces on them days, so I'm 1dpo and my af is due 28th I really hope I'm pregnant for xmas! I worked out tho if I don't get pregnant I will be testing next month on xmas eve now that would be a great xmas suprise! I really hope it happens quick for us all!! Xxx

mine is due on the 26th I think..... wonder if i can hold out to test till then! (bet I can't)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->