the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

:haha: well I'm not due until 28th and I no I'll start testing on ic's on the 23rd ish cos I just can't help myself!! Wish I could test now but 1dpo is abit early lol x

:haha: well I'm not due until 28th and I no I'll start testing on ic's on the 23rd ish cos I just can't help myself!! Wish I could test now but 1dpo is abit early lol x

I know! I wish we were able to know right after O if we are preggers or not! The tww is torture! I am really hoping for BFP this month, because if I don't get it this cycle, I will have to wait a few months. OH's brother is getting married next November in a destination wedding in the US Virgin Islands, and of course we are going because OH is the best man. If I get a BFP this month, than the LO will be a little over 3 months at the time, which I think will be ok. Otherwise, I think we will have to stop ttc and wait till about May or June next year :( BFP for all of us please!!!!!!

Aww well fingers crossed for u!!! Let's hope it happens this time for u! How long u been ttc? X

Aww fingers crossed Noel, lets hope it happens for you this month.....for all of us this month!!! I never tried all this ttc malarky before, it just happened......im sooo impatient i want it like yesterday lol x x

Me 2!!!! Once we decided we wanted another that was it I wanted my baby rite there and then! I think it would be easier if we new what day we were going to get pregnant on like the 23rd feb 2011 then you could just count down the days but when ur ttc you don't no if it will be this month or 12month time its just the not knowing that kills me :haha: ok rant over lol xxx

Rant away Jacksmumy! Im feeling the same tonight! xx

Hi kellyw1977, what's on ur mind tnite? Whens ur. AF due? Good luck xxx

not till 27th hun lol im about 1 - 2 dpo my smiley faces came up fri and sat this cycle and its the first time in 6 years of ntnp and 2 years of half arsed ttc ( had to lose weight etc under fertility clinic) that I have ever had a positive opk so that in itself is fab! was really positive yesterday and this morning, but im cold and tired now lol! gonna hold out until 27th ............if I can :rofl:

Well let's hope after all that this will be your month! I got my smileys on sat and sun so I'm only a day behind! I've got my fingers crossed for all u ladies this month! How's everyone feeling today?? Anyone think they may of actually done it this month? Xxx let's all pray for a :bfp: xxX

It's only our first month TTC, and I didn't get any +opks, and my temp is all over the place.....so I won't be too disappointed if I don't get my :bfp: this time. But FX for all you ladies. Don't know how well get through these 2 weeks though! When my hpts come from Amazon, I'll have to get OH to hide them!

Yea I got mine last week from amazon and they are in my drawer and I so wish I could pee on one but I no there is no point and it will just be a waste!! This 2 weeks is going to drive me crazy!!!!! :( :haha: oh well how u feeling today katiekittykat?? Xxxx

I feel OK today jacksmummy. Bit of cramping (what I would normally feel if AF is on the way) but otherwise no symptoms. What about you?

Well I had mild cramping yest and back ache the bottom of my back, but today that's gone, but last nite wen I went to bed and took my bra off my nipples were really sore (sorry if that's too much info!) :haha: but all the symptoms of pregnancy are also ones of :af: :( so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for that :bfp: xxx

I'm with you there ladies any symptoms I have had these past few days could be just imaginary or signs that AF is coming !

I just don't have a clue, will be testing on the 26th now so only 10 days to go!!

I keep thinking I have symptoms but I am worried that I am over calculating every little ache and pain because I want my BFP so bad!

Defo not alone there hun! I think when you want something so badly you can't help but think about it all the time! This is how crazy I am I keep squeezing my nipples to see if they are still sore because when I was pregnant with my son that was the only symptom I got really and I didn't even find out until I was 7weeks gone because we wernt trying for him he was a happy accident! Xxx

My cramps have gone now aswell hun! Not to worrie I think its abit too early to be getting any symptoms anyway we just can't help but notice any aches and pains lol xx

Hiya ladies, can I join in too? It's our first month trying too. I am so like you, jack's mummy - I just want to be pregnant yesterday! I had forgotten how exciting (but nerve racking) it was trying for our first son.

I'm using opks and just got a positive on one of them an hour ago! So it's looking like I will probably ov tomorrow, so guessing af will be due about 1st December, but I know I will buckle and test before then! - so anyway, wouldn't say I'm quite in the 2ww but am already counting down desperately! Would be so lovely to be pregnant over xmas.

How old is your little boy jack's mummy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->