the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Afternoon ladies - Lol I also think i'm feeling things but at the mo i'm putting it down to wishful thinking!
I heard that some women get BFP from 5dpo and yesterday i was like....hmmmmm.......NAHHHHHHHH i won't!:haha:

Hope you're all good today??
6dpo...........breathe

Yes lucy lu you are more than welcome to come and join our group! make sure you have a lot of :sex: these next 2 days! And hopefully you will get your :bfp: in the next 2weeks!!! How old is your little boy now? Xxx

Hope we ALL see a good :bfp: in the next 2 weeks!!! All I want for christmas is a :bfp: xxx

Also lucy lu my little boy is 4 in jan! He should be around 5 when we have another or so I'm hoping!! And curly123 breath :haha: not too long for you to start testing! If I'm honest I'm gunna start testing around 10dpo and I'm only 2 :( lol I'm so excited!!! Xxx

I am laughing out loud! Feels like...a year!

PMA everyone yeah!

Here's to our :bfp:'s!!!!

Hi all, count me in too. Im on same ov and cd as jacks mummy. Really really hoping for bfp - ye can see my chart below. Fx for everyone xxx

Hi all.:wave:
I'm 2dpo and af is due around the 27th, would be lovely to join you all through the long wait!
This is only our 2nd month TTC and I was on the pill for 8 years so I'm trying not to get all my hopes up so early on. But babydust to you all!! Would be great to get a few:bfp:
:dust:

Welcome NellyO :wave:

Fx for you, welcome to our madhouse lol! xxx

If AF is due on the 28th realisitically what is earliest date I can take a test and what test would you ladies recommend? (UK)

well some of us loons are trying to all hold out till around the 26th but it depends most early tests say up to 4 days before.... but others have had there :bfp: earlier.. xx dontget disheartend if you do it early and its neg as it aint over till its over! xx

Thanks KellyW1977 O:)
I just love BnB already, it's so great to be able to talk to people who are going through the same thing. It has become almost all I can think about.
Two of my friends have recently fallen pregnant accidently, so I can't really talk to them about all the TTC stuff as they simply bypassed that stage!
Hopefully it won't take all of us too long to get our :bfp:. How long have people here been :sex:?
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi there nellyO just want to say welcome to the mad house :haha: this is my 1st month ttc since having my implant out, I already have a little boy who is nearly 4 and I'm desperate to get pregnant, like ur friends I fell pregnant with my son without trying lol so I've never done this before! Also a lot of ladys on here start testing around7dpo but that is REALLY early!! But I've seen :bfp: at 10dpo so any time around then but sont get upset if it comes bk bfn because that's still really early and you are not out until :af: arrives!! This month I bought 25internet cheapies from amazon for about £4.50 and also bought 2 clearblue digis from amazon for about £8 I'm going to start testing with the ic's and if I get some good lines I'll wait until af is due then use a clearblue digi I think I'll do that until I get my bfp it will save me loads in the long run Anyway welcome to all that are new! I'm so glad I'm not on my own! Xx

My cramps are back - but I think (I hope!) its ovulation pain. Such a mare not knowing whether you've ov or not...:growlmad:

Thanks Jacksmummy,
I take it that's your little boy in the photo. He's gorgeous!:thumbup:
Thanks for all your advice, I got some cheapie opks and tester strips from ebay but am determined not to test until at least next Thursday!
Time seems to go so slowly in this 2ww but at least I have all you lovely ladies to talk to so I don't go mad.

xxxx

Hi katiekittykat well I had really bad ovulation pains this month I'm sure I ovulated from my left side because I had a horrid pain from my left side all day sunday! Hope it is ur O! Make sure u have lots of :sex: have u got any of ur cb digi O sticks left? And nellyO it seems like I've been waiting forever and its only been 2days! :haha: xx

Also yes that is my little boy jack in the pic, he's having a bath in the sink because he was playing out and fell head first into a muddy puddle lol and we were having a new bathroom fitted so there was no bath upstairs so the sink was the only option lol he looked so cute we just had to take a pic! Xx

Evening ladies, lol its a bloomin nightmare this waiting game, we are all wishing the next2 weeks of our lives away!! I think i will start testing from 10dpo and go from there. I have been having cramps and back ache which is unusual for me so im hoping thats a good sign!! Fingers crossed we all get our bfp's x x

No - I ran out of opk sticks - today was my last one and it came up negative :nope:

I wish I knew what was happening!

Ah don't worrie hun! Buy some cheap ones next time from ebay or amazon well that's if u don't get pregnant this month! :) that way you can start testing as soon as you stop bleeding then u will no for defo! U never no u may have O'd before u started testing everyone is diff u mite O earlier than others. Good luck chick xx

thats true my lines came up much darker around 3pm rather than morning urine so by buying ic's you can play around without breaking the bank x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->