the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi Jacksmummy! Big congrats again!

Everyone is quiet at the moment - just about to check into our facebook group tho. So how did all the UK girlies enjoy this bizarre heatwave? Hope all you pregnant ladies are not too uncomfortable in it! We have just got back from a long weekend in Norfolk to visit family, so have been on beach with DS all weekend - great timing we booked that!

Thanks for reassuring JR - I'm a bit more chilled now. Just panicked at the initial thought of a c-section, but we have plenty of time for baby to turn, so no sense in worrying yet about something that may not happen. Did af arrive yet?

Well, lol I am shattered - we are waiting on a Domino pizza - yum yum - and then I am going to crawl into bed and watch X Factor xx

Can anyone tell me how I get in our facebook group now? I had been going onto your wall JR and it was there on the right hand side under your groups - but since the new fb layout, i can't find it anymore for love nor money!

I don't no how to either! Lol I can only go on when I get a notification. All is good here Evie has settled into our family perfectly :D also Laura congrats on hitting 30weeks!!!! Woohoo can't wait for all the babies to be born!! And can't wait to find out what your having! Anyway best get on got lots of cleaning to do today :( xx

Heya, hope you're all okay!

Just checking in, I'm okay, tired :)

If you type madhouse into the search engine at teh top - you'll be able to find the group :)

xxx

Aw check out my ticker!!! Our little man turned 2 today. So exciting. Was so cool to see him opening all his presents. Such a busy day tho - I am totally beat, going to bed v soon methinks!

Thanks JM - I am so on the countdown now! Getting v heavy and uncomfortable - I think the nice easy middle bit of the pregnancy has come to an end. Only just over 5wks left at work luckily!.. not that I will be able to wind down then tho really, with a little toddler running around!

Happy 2wks to Evie! That has gone quickly. Hope she is letting you get some rest x

Cheers Squeshie - how are you getting on hun? x

Aww happy birthday to ur little man sorry I'm a few days late I've only just checked in hope he had a fab day! Jacks birthdays always wipe me out too cos he always has a party and I end up running round after 10-15 kiddies lol Evie is fine most of the time sleeps really well I got 5hours straight last nite she slept 10-3 then 5-7 so last night was a good one! However she does have the odd bad night.. She's sleeping right now bless her, can't believe u only have a few more weeks until your due I am so excited to find out the sex of your LO are u still thinking girl? Bet u can't wait to finish work! Also I really worried how I would cope with 2 as jack is a very very hyper little boy never sits still but Im gettig used to it now and once u get into abit of a routine it gets easier so don't be worrying you will be fine! Anyway il stop rambling hope ur all well xxx

Aw thanks Stacey - I've gone a bit mental cleaning and tidying at home all the time lately! It's exhausting me, so I'm trying to break the cycle and calm down - none of it has to be done, and when LO arrives, I definitely need to let the housework slip for a while! Feel like I have been nesting for about 3 months! Obsessive tendencies run in our family, so I need to be careful about going totally loopy trying to be some kind of 'perfect mother and housewife'! My MIL's comments do not help. Making jokes at me about being disorganised, and then telling others that I am going to struggle to cope with 2 kids, is just bloody unsupportive.

Glad to hear things are settling down and you are starting to adjust to life with 2 kids - sounds like you are coping really well. Good to hear Evie is sleeping pretty well too. I always think that must be the biggest killer, esp. if you already have an older child to look after. We were quite lucky with DS and how he slept so I feel like we are owed a more 'difficult' baby this time lol!

I still have that intuition that it's a girl - trying to keep it in perspective though. Seems like every pregnancy is so different, so it really might not mean a thing. M/S has come back this weekend tho, which is bl**dy fantastic! Feel crap!... Just so excited to meet our LO now though and find out the sex and what s/he looks like etc etc! I can't wait!

Sorry got essaying again! How is everyone else doing? We have been quiet recently. I can't get in the fb group as I'm on my work laptop at the mo and it's an old internet browser doh! x

hiya
just thought Id pop in and say hi I must admit to being lazy recently and just logging into facebook to see what ur all up to inside ..... its like we've just all of a sudden become real life people inside of sitting on a forum :)
well back to BB stufff well im on day 25 and have yet again still not used anything to prevent this month..... will AF come ??? well im sure it will it always does eventually but as i got pregnant this time last year I feel a bit odd...

Hello everyone how r u all? Jasmin good luck either way hun! Wether u want to be pregnant or not.. X
All u preggy ladies how u all feeling not long now for any of u! It's so crazy that all the babies will be here soon!
Well I'm good! Just (really) tired lol and it's half term now so got both of them at home which is hard I must admit but not impossible! Evie is 4weeks today and 1month old on Sunday!! Were does the time go??? Altho it feels like she's been here forever now. I just can't wait till she starts sleeping alittle longer and I stop feeling like such a zombie haha I am however managing to keep ontop of everything (cleaning, cooking, washing, shopping ect ect) which was one of my main worries about having a new born and a 4year old.. Anyway il stop going on, hope ur all well xxxx

well day 32 and AF is here ... on to next month I go .... feels weird being one of the left overs without a bump or small baby yet

:hugs: JR - your turn will come! I can feel it in my bones xx

Sounds like its all going really well JM - and you are a natural with 2 little ones! U can give me some tips! Getting nervous now about juggling it all. Will be nice to stop work tho - 2 weeks to go tomorrow! Yay!!!

well day 32 and AF is here ... on to next month I go .... feels weird being one of the left overs without a bump or small baby yet

You and me Babe - we at least have our men to help us along the way. Keep up the good work at uni & good luck on your test...:thumbup:

OMG - Lucy Lu - you had your daughter! Please post pictures and what is her name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->