the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hmm ladies been having mild irregular contractions all day... I'm wondering if this could be the start of things.. I suppose only time will tell just thought I'd let u girls no! Don't post anything on fb tho cos I'm sure they will just fade away lol xx

Hmm ladies been having mild irregular contractions all day... I'm wondering if this could be the start of things.. I suppose only time will tell just thought I'd let u girls no! Don't post anything on fb tho cos I'm sure they will just fade away lol xx

Fingers crossed this is it JM!!!... you just reminded me, sorry to be a bore, but would you all mind not mentioning b&b on my profile page :blush: - I would hate for local friends and family to put 2 and 2 together, and see some of the personal stuff I've written on here. Cheers girlies! x

U asked about Xmas shopping JM - I'm usually crazily disorganised and leave it all till 2 wks before Xmas - however, crazily this year, we've started already and are about 3/4 of the way thru lol! With LO being due 13th Dec, we don't wanna think about organising Xmas presents by that point... plus it's meant we've been able to shop around. Has been good fun! Shopping without the guilt as it's all for other people! x

dont worry Lucy Im guessing all of us have an unwritten rule that we wouldnt mention BB hence the group being closed and saying BB i did think after I made the group that we look like mad big brother fans....

Im the same though really dont want anyone to know Im trying for a baby or that I might be trying one day

Me too. Noone knows we were trying and that now we're not. I just couldn't face having to explain to people why. We haven't even told our families and close friends yet. Anyway, if we can get DH fixed, I'm going to be starting IVF in around May next year so I have to stop eating myself into a blob and lose some weight so I'm at the ideal IVF weight and hopefully it works.

Hey Jenny is there a way to keep the BB posts from appearing on my wall? Just looking for extra security in case I screw it up! I'm part of a few other groups and they do not post on my wall.

ill check the setting but as far as i know the bb group is only visable to us so even though you can see posts .. people who are not part of the group should not be able to see it

I'm okay - stinking cold is all, which you all can see now we're fb friends :)

Keep getting told I'm massive, which I'm sure people think is a nice thing to say but it's giving me a complex :)

Baby is also active here which is good, I'm happy we've got a closed group it feels like a secret society :) x

ill check the setting but as far as i know the bb group is only visable to us so even though you can see posts .. people who are not part of the group should not be able to see it

Thanks JR :flower: - you might have noticed I took myself off it :blush: - hope I didn't offend - I got all paranoid it might appear on my wall lol!

I will re-request it if that's the case - don't wanna miss out :haha:

:wave: Squeshie - lol peeps are always gonna comment aren't they?! Is really rude - I got told last time by this random bloke at work that I looked way too small to be 20wks gone :shrug: - are people just determined to worry first time mums with these dense comments?!

I have turned into a bit of a workaholic again today - had been managing to kerb off the out of hours working, but had a big project on today, so have only just finished it. I can't go straight to bed tho, or I will lay there thinking about it :wacko:... so thought I'd pop on here and say hello to you lovely ladies.

All the best KB hun - you seem like you are coping really well. Hope they can help hubby and you will get the little babby you so deserve :hugs:. Do you think you will confide in family?

JM hasn't been on today has she? I wonder if little Evie is on her way :winkwink:

:flower::flower:JR that worked perfectly. I went on my FB account through my hubby's link and you can't even see that I am part of that group! Thanks so much. Lucy Lu I think it's safe for you to come back :flower:

Hi ladies all pains gone :( ah well hopefully soon :) anyway as most of u no it's my birthday today I've had a lovely day and having a lovely night in my my OH and our 2best friends. Also just want to show u what my mum had made for me it's stunning
Heres my nappy cake! X

Attachments

• 0be26f3d.jpg
    0be26f3d.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
  • d70e167e.jpg
    d70e167e.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3
oops lucy i tried to add u back and i cant coz u removed urself and u wont be able to join us coz were so secret u wont find us .... think ill have to make a new group with the same settings and add u all that why other wise lucy wont be in xxx

My posts to the secret society are still showing on my wall but I think they're only visible to me because I logged onto DH's FB and couldn't see them there. Is that what you guys are seeing too?? I am so hopeless with FB...

Hey ladies!
Hope everyone is well. Just thought I'd let you know that Oscar was born last Saturday at 7:06am.:cloud9: Things didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped but at least he's safely here now.:happydance:
I was induced on the Thursday morning with a special tape. Nothing much happened until later that evening when contractions started. I slept about 2 hours that night at the hospital as the contractions became quite painful. Then on Friday morning the doctor broke my waters which REALLY hurt! I was then moved to a delivery room at about 4pm. By 9pm the contractions were unbearable, but I was still only 3 cm dilated so they put me on a drip of syntosin which made the contractions almost constant and just awful! I was shattered by this point and hallucinating slightly due to lack of sleep and lots of gas and air. I asked for an epidural, but it didn't work unfortunately :cry:
Then at 4am I was 10 cm dilated and told to push and I really tried but I had NO energy at all. My temperature then started to climb, as did my blood pressure and the baby's heart rate. It was then decided that I needed an assisted delivery. I was taken to theatre and they first attempted a ventouse delivery but it didn't work as he was too far up still, so the doctor used forceps and he was born as the sun came up!
He's just beautiful and has the fullest head of hair. I will post piccies tomorrow. Was a bit of an ordeal but SO SO worth it!!
Hope you are all well and healthy :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations nellyo!!! Well done u! Bet he's lovely! Look forward to seeing pics!
Well ladies I'm almost sure im in labour now been having contractions since 10am not too painful but not nice. Pls don't post on fb il keep u updated and hopefully it won't fade away! Xx

Oooh exciting!!! Well I hope things go smoothly for you Jacksmummy! Thinking of you!:hugs:
Here are some photos of my little Oscar. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Love and best wishes to all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

photo.php

photo.php

Attachments

• 100_0046.jpg
    100_0046.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_0042.jpg
    100_0042.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_0011.jpg
    100_0011.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
Wow Nelly, he's gorgeous, that is one full head of hair :)

Woo Stacey - exciting, thinking of you hun! Good luck xxxx

Wow so much happening!!!! Huge congrats NellyO! He is beautiful! Sorry to hear you had a rough time but glad it is over now, and hope you're not in too much pain still :flower:

Jacksmummy - just noticed that was your last post earlier, so fingers crossed it was the real thing and you are having little Evie as we speak!

D'oh! :Blush: - sorry JR - do you think it's possible to mail me a link to the page so I can re-join it? x

Well it all went abit wrong and I've been in hospital all night not from 'contractions' but from another pain :( the contractions died off around tea time but left an AWFUL pain across my stomach and it hurt so bad I couldn't walk properly so we were worried about my placenta so been in hospital the can't find why I'm having the pain but the pain killers are helping and hopefully it isn't anything serious my baby girl is doing fine in there her heartrate is great and shes still moving so thats the main thing! Anyway will update u if anything else happens thanks for all ur support ladies! Love u all! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->