the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Congrats NellyO....love all his hair and he is so beautiful!

Stacey take care of yourself!

Ditto - look after yourself! Hope little Evie arrives soon, my cousin and my OH's cousin have both have their babies today - fingers crossed for you! xxxx

Ditto Stacey! Take care, hope those boys are looking after you x

congrats NellyO xxx oscar is so beautiful

and stacey as the other girlies said just look afte yourself xxx

Hi girls how r u all this evening? Good I hope! The pain I had the other day has gone thank god it was awful! Also a good friend of mine had to have her baby yesterday at 25weeks pregnant :( baby Cerys is doing as well as could be expected I still can't quite believe it to be honest! I'm not sure why but the baby was poisoning her blood anyway sorry to bring the mood down but nobody understands like u girls! Keep them both in ur thoughts pls xx

:Hugs: to your friend and baby Jacksmummy. Thinking of them both. So hard to know what to say, but god, she must be going through such a tough time.

Glad you are feeling better - on the home straight now hey?!

Starting to wonder today how I will make another 12 weeks - baby has dug itself right up under my ribs, so much that it's hurting me at the moment! Our little boy never did this... this one is either much more lively or gonna be even bigger! Eek

youll survive lucy babies always find ways to make their mummys as uncomfy as poss xxxx

Well ladies I'm in labour!! Most defo this time! My contractions are ever 7mins or so lasting around 40seconds!! Il try keep u updated x

just popped in to check how you were doing - go for it darling!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay! Good luck, hope it all goes quickly and smoothly for you! xxxxx

Hey ladies, I need a bit of reassurance! Managing to worry myself probably for no reason as usual, but feeling a bit low and OH is away on a stag do until tmrw so feeling a bit cr*ppy that he is not here.

Didn't want to steal JM's thunder as it is all so exciting about Evie!!!...but I had a 28wk midwife appointment yesterday and she sent me in for a growth scan today as I was only measuring 25wks. Well, baby's size is absolutely fine, which is a huge relief, but it's laying sideways. (No wonder I've been feeling so uncomfortable :dohh:. My back aches a lot and I feel like the baby is stretching me from left to right trying to get into a space that isn't there! :dohh:). Anyway I did a silly and started googling and it sounds like a lot of babies have got their heads down by this point. I've know I've got some time yet, but what if it doesn't move down????!! :wacko:. Scared I am gonna end up with a c-section around Xmas time and I really don't want to be away from our little boy for 3 nights! :nope:...Sorry I know there is worse that could happen, just feeling a bit apprehensive about it all...

lots of babies move round later on and im sure you'll be fine lucy. C sections are not that bad if u have to have one and they will most likely sort it so it would be earlier than ur due anyway. I had my planned c section at 38 weeks with a breech baby kate

day 34 for me and BFN not that I thought it would be anything else but oh well worth a pee on a stick for piece of mind

Hey ladies how u all doing??? I no we have the fb group but I thought I'd drop in here and say hi lol what u all been upto?? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->