The Madness Continues...

MissMiki

2nd Tri with #1
Reaction score
I genuinely POAS this morning, just so for once in my life I could see a :bfp: despite the fact that it a) only 3 days past my Pregnyl HCG injection (15,000 iu!) and b) I haven't even had my transfer yet :haha: ... what a loon this TTC journey is making me! Either way those 2 lines were pretty even if they were fake.

This is my 2nd ICSI cycle - 1st time we got 14 eggs, only 6 mature and only 3 fertilised, this time we got 13 eggs, 9 mature (woohoo!) and 3 fertilised (doh!) so...back where we were 6m ago waiting to find out when/if we go back in for transfer and if the emby's look any good.

Yes yes... I know it only takes one but has anyone got a crystal ball? Feeling pretty fed up right now but trying to perk myself up before my OH gets in from work as don't want to bring him down.

Hi lovely,

Firstly, yes you do only need one, but I felt the same when only three of mine fertilised.

I'm as mad as you as also tested before my transfer - I wanted to see if it was true lol. I've continued to test every morning and the line is getting lots lighter - hoping to see it start to get darker pretty soon!

When are you going for your transfer?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back