• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

Im up for anyday providing it doest cost to much,because id have to travel from just outside wolves to brum xx

Are you travelling by train love? Go to www.thetrainline.com to get cheap tickets. It's only £10.20 return from Burton so should be cheaper from where you are x

Lydia, do you wanna train it together? I'm going from wolverhampton, if you met me in town that'd be cool? xx

Ooooh I've had a leaflet through the door where you can get 2for1 entry to cadbury world if you travel by train!

When we decide on the date, just go to www.londonmidland.com/offers and click on the link to the cadbury world offer. You have to register but I thought I'd let you all know!

thanks Anna! I hope we can decide a date :lol:

just seen this! I'd like to come if oh will drive me there or at least to bristol and then someone can get me from the train station, I am terrible with directions :haha:

most of us are catching trains so we will just meet you at the station love xx

Noooo Vaniilla you cannot come :smug: Just kidding!!

I've invited aiimee12345 to come along if that's ok with you ladies, i've known her for donkeys and she's got 1 year old Mia & is due 25th sept with another girly, eep! xx

ladies ladies ladies. are we starting it back up again so we can sort times and stuff out.
excited lots. Im going to dress alfie up as a fat pumpkin :lol:

<3

Shall I start a new thread? :D

How cute will this pic be with all the cutesy babies!! xx

crw im dfo up for getting the train from wolves with you eeek excited im soo up for a meet and have a sad life so can do anyday haha xx

I'm REALLY hoping to come it is all down to money though so I'm not going to give a definite answer until nearer the time. LO will be dressed at hello kitty if we do come though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->