• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

We need to set some dates!!

My holiday has ended up being 3-9th of Sept in the end :-S
When are we thinking?
I can only do Mondays from Sept on!!

Thought we were doing halloween and dressing the babies up?? It's a monday too!

yeah I thought halloween would be good! :thumbup:

Woo halloween :dance: I shall dress Connor up as a pumpkin and we can do trick or treats :D (with lots of chocolate and cakes and sweets and Anna's gorgeous cupcakes :lol: )

I think that'd be good, I hope i'm not at school :dohh:

Should be the holiday :) It better be the holiday... Otherwise i'll be stuck too! :dohh:

:lol: i'm gonna check the website, if not we can do the friday before & still dress the babies up :D

I was gonna say I can't do Fridays but they probably won't be a problem then because the group we go to is for babies up until they can crawl - although I know she might not be by then, but if she is anything like her mother she will be walking at 9 months lol!

ooooh sorry anna, i didn't know you couldn't do Fridays xx

It's ok love, I think we will be ok by then - and if she still isn't crawling then missing baby group for one week isn't going to be a major drama lol

:hugs:

I hope we can do this, seeing the babies all dressed up would be lovely :cloud9:

BUBBLE MACHINE :haha::haha:

Which date are we going for? I'm sure we can do either.

Whatever works for everyone, the friday before halloween is 28th October..?

Can everyone make that date or is that inconvenient? x

I start sixth form on halloween :dohh: x

Idk :rofl: we need to find a date that suits everyone!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back