The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

We are taking Fran to the beach today! Hope it stays dry enough to make a sandcastle :)

Think we're gonna go friday before halloween? 28th Oct I think? :shrug: Everyone?

:thumbup: Can you believe it's October next month :|

It's crazy! Fran will be 8 months old in only 13 days time :wacko:

Ill be able to do anyday in october i think :thumbup: just let me know in advance so i can book my tickets and sort train times and stuff out.

<3

Ill be able to do anyday in october i think :thumbup: just let me know in advance so i can book my tickets and sort train times and stuff out.

<3

Tickets are the same price as before - we need to co-ordinate train times again!

:shock:

Aw I remember when I saw you all at New Street, I was like :blush: :wave:

:thumbup:

I felt sooo tall next you all, somebody wear heels :lol: (or cut off my knees!)

Omg omg omg I'm so excited :dance: Just looking at halloween costumes on Ebay :D They're sooo expensive new :nope: Think he'll be a spider :haha: But not a pumpkin, coz all babies seem to be pumpkins :haha:

Aww spidey connor! Only about 5 weeks away! We need some serious planning :lol:

I hope it's good! :D

Damn you have to book tickets? :(

You don't have to but you aren't guaranteed entry if you don't by the looks of it. I wonder how that works with the bogof entry if you travel by train?

mmmmm chocolate. we need to organise times ladies so the derby lot can sort trains. :happydance: excited!!

<3

Oh can't do fridays it's my full day at uni! Thought it was going to be on monday in half term? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->