The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

wahoo excited :happydance:

is it definitely the 27th then. can we sort times out pleeeaase so i can book tickets.

<3

Yeah Lyd, what bus do you catch into town? 535?

:hugs:

Are we all meeting at new street and going on to bournville together? Or meeting at bournville station?

Shame if it would have been the tue or friday that week i could have come

I soo hope I can come but not going to say yes and then back out. Will need to wear loose clothes so lots of chocolate can be eaten :haha:

Soooo are we buying our tickets there or pre-ordering them?

Im just following you anna... lol

<3

You get on the train before me silly lol

I knooow but i need you to coordinate and organise everything for me you must know by now how thick i am when it comes to train times lol. I tell you what when weve sorted a time will you just tell me what train your getting and then ill match it up to mine.

<3

Soooo are we buying our tickets there or pre-ordering them?

I will check the website with the offer of bogof when travelling by train - I think we need to print a voucher and buy when we get there, but will let you know x

let me in on any offers :haha: how much is cadbury world?

dont need to worry so much now because dan got a job today yayyy!

im dressing osc up as a pumpkin i think!

amd char i get then 510 into town from perton you?,where would you wanna meet? xx

Little Char - change the thread title to CadburyWorld Meet - Thursday 27th October! :thumbup:

ahh, really? I got the 506 well it's not the 506 anymore :dohh:

errrrrrm, you know the front of wolvo train station? there? x

can you get there through the new bus station? its so confusing now! im sure ill find it we'll swap numbers :) what does everyone look like so i know? :) bet im the shortest!

I'm really tall Lyd :(

How tall are you Char? If I go it would be nice to not be the tallest for once :lol:

im 5ft 2! oscars tall he may be the tallest baby :rofl: hes such a little charectar he'll charm you all he actually raises he eyebrows at people and does a little flirty smile its hillarious! :rofl:

Aww bless him.
Have I got the oldest out of us all?

:rofl: at Osc with the eyebrow thing!!

I'm 5"10 (according to my mothers measurements) Might be just under! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member