The MILF Club!

nope! still nurses every two to three hours and then is up at three am for about an hour:(

and thx supper was yummy!

Evan will start sttn at about the time Bobby is born and then I'll be super sleep deprived!

I sure hope so! Not about you being sleep deprived, but that evan sttn:)

Not yet! Was up every hour last night!

I don't miss the sleepless nights. Really not looking forward to them again :nope:

It better be :haha: Ah, who am I kidding. I sleep like shit as it is.

I've been so lucky having a baby who actually sleeps. I always say he's such a great sleeper so I've probably jinxed it and #2 won't sttn for about 3 years :dohh:

Yikes! Fumfy started sttn around 5 months when I introduced solids. She has a rough night every now and then but for the most part she sttn.

Hi MILFs!!

Just checking in and making sure your all ok??

Im in day 6 of my restart 30 day crunch challange, already seeing (and feeling) a difference :)

LO is doing good although we both have snotty colds.

Mr. Perfect is showing a few early cracks... Maybe knock him back to Mr. 90% Perfect til he shows me otherwise! Just a few little things (mainly out of his control) have pissed me off recently. Nothing major to end it all, am enjoying his company 2-3 times a week.

X

Good job Becky!

And I'm glad things are going ok with Mr almost perfect :thumbup:

Hi Becky, you're doing great with the crunch challenge!

Sorry mr perfect is showing a few cracks! I hope he stays mr almost perfect and doesn't show any more cracks!

glad your feeling a difference Becky!! That's just men for you, he'll turn into Mr Half Perfect before ya know it :rofl:

Am I brave enough to ask Bri for some new boots for xmas? I wonder what he'd end up with :haha:

Ask him but either source some and tell him he has to get either of these pairs or just show him what you'd like and hope he gets something half similar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->