The MILF Club!

We met in February so by christmas we had been together almost a year, we went to Mexico for a week and got home on the 22nd and I got him 3 'tiles' from an artist that we both loved... roughly 280$. But at that point we also owned a house together... we went through relationship stages pretty quickly!

I am 84 and he is 77.

Now though we just get each other really small stupid things since we pool all of our money... takes some of the fun out of gift giving when you can't hide the purchase!

Yeah..,that would be a miracle! 84 yo and expecting twins:rofl:

'93 was an amazing year!! :D I can't remember what we bought each other, except I have a vague recollection of silk boxer shorts :winkwink:

haha me too!

I was born in 1980 and my husband in 1973, same month.

:rofl: Twins at that age would be rather impressive!

I'm 1991.. OH is 88. He's born in February, but I always think December 87, don't even ask why :dohh:

Lol... it helps that my DH is born two weeks after my ex so I struggle sometimes to remember the day, but the month and year are pretty ingrained. :haha:

Hey milfs quick question. I just started working out is it normal to feel like your body hates you next day? I really hurt!! Bit I don't know if it's that our that I'm coming down sick again.... Sorry for horrible typos on my phone.

Hey milfs quick question. I just started working out is it normal to feel like your body hates you next day? I really hurt!! Bit I don't know if it's that our that I'm coming down sick again.... Sorry for horrible typos on my phone.

Very normal, you'll ache like a *beach* :haha: it's actually a good sign that your doing something!! I found working on a different part of my body each day helped, so focus on your legs one day then tum the next then arms then back to legs.. Gives yourself time to repair. A day off is always good!! :thumbup:

Keep it up :D x

Yep. Pretty normal! As Amy said focus on certain parts of your body so your entire body wont feel like you've been hit by a bus the next day! Keep it up :thumbup:

Good job working out! Its good for you to take a break for day inbetween workouts:)

Thank you ladies so much!!! I definitely will just work on one area at a time next time because ouch! And also thank you for the encouragement it means a lot! :hugs:

Oh and by the way have lost a few pounds again...so am back down to 157:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->