The MILF Club!

I don't think I'll get an outie, didn't have one with #1 and if anything it seems like my belly button is further in than before... weird! Your bump looks great!

DH and I aren't really getting anything for each other, anything we want we just buy.... so kinda takes the fun out of it. But I'm sure we'll each go get a few little things just to have something to open. I told him breakfast in bed and a massage would be the best gifts ever!

OH and I are the same trgirl - we buy what we want year round. Owen doesn't really need anything either but he's getting stuff anyway!

Evans not getting anything...just a toy from santa! I told B he was to young ask santa for gifts!:winkwink:

I got a couple small things for bobby even though he might miss Christmas :haha:

Some of the movies and books we bought are for Sam but we're going to let Owen open them. Let him bask in his glory of being an only child for a bit :haha:

I've picked up some toys and clothes for Raffy. Going to wrap all his ski clothes. And I might just wrap a box of nappies, purely for photographic purposes :thumbup:

Share and share alike!

Quick mil rant. She tried to invite herself over today and I said no. We are already seeing her Sat for her stupid birthday, plus DH has to assemble toddler bed, plus she sent me a super bitchy text the other day which I replied with sickening sweet kindness.

FFS!!! Go away baby snatching stalker in law!! :grr:

She also keeps insinuating that we are going to need her for an extended stay when baby is born. No, no, no. Not in a million years!

Our MIL's suck Kristin! Mine's not talking to me right now, mature... :dohh:

I don't know how you cope! I think it's so rude when MIL's invite themselves to stay when a baby is born. Mind did it too just after Holly was born!

Fumfy needs someone to stay with her while I'm in the hospital :( I hate it. But the second I'm home, adios!

MIL said "in a couple or years when you have another baby i'll come and look after Rafferty and help out with the new baby"..... :help:

You might need her to watch Raffy while you're in the hospital for #2. DH was dead set against having Fumfy with us for the 1-4 possible days in the hospital, plus Fumfy would be miserable.

They dont even allow kids in labor and delivery here...

Fumfy wouldn't have watched the birth, obviously. I meant stay with me in my room afterwards while recuperating.

MILs eh! :grr:

I'm lucky in a sense, mine doesn't even ask if we're ok - she wont know I'm in labour unless we tell her. She couldn't even wake up to come with us to my 20 week scan the waste of fresh air! :finger:

Ugh, Amy. She sounds like a pain but i'll gladly trade!

If my cousin is around then i'll get her to look after him. I'll be looking after their baby Damian when she's in labour. So she'll happily do the same for me. And her new house is near the hospital so as soon as Raffy can visit she'll be able to bring him down :thumbup: I have this all planned and i'm not even pregnant yet, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->