The MILF Club!

Amy you're pretty awesome yourself :thumbup:

And no, I don't think you guys are too old for dip-dye! You make it sound as if you're 60!

Amy you're pretty awesome yourself :thumbup:

And no, I don't think you guys are too old for dip-dye! You make it sound as if you're 60!

I like you, whipper snapper, you make me feel young again!

Would it heck! Bris mum used to have hers black to red and it looked nice she's 50! :)

Amy I just thought of something. We are 13 years apart. I could be your mom :shock: Biologically speaking, not that many 13 year olds have kids :haha: Ok back to feeling old!!

Well, I'm also 13 years older than Amy but I never started my period until I was 15 so biologically I couldn't be Amy's mum:winkwink:

Grandma Kristin :rofl:

Cam and I were thinking, and we'll probably only be in our 40's when we have grandkids. I like that :thumbup:

Granny Matata! :jo:

Bris mum is 50 and she's so 'on the go' she could walk much further than me, she's so fit :lol: I'd imagine a 50 yo with grey hair and a perm.. :shrug: it's like the world's getting younger and younger!

I could be amys mom too! How sad:-( oh well...im a hot 33 yo, right? Right? Haha

Agreed Meli :winkwink: you can be my second mommy :haha:

It's quite sick to think about the fact Bris only 3/4 years off being able to be my dad :shock:

:rofl:

He's older than Clammycakes so. He's 25.. Is it bad I had to think of how old he is?! :blush:

Lmao! That's showing your age Ellie ;)
Oh don't Meli! :rofl:

I forget Bris age a lot, he acts, dresses and looks more my age than I do :rolleyes:
He got IDed in Morrisons, he was fuming. It was probably cos he was holding hands with me and I look 12 :blush:

I don't know if Cam acts, looks and dresses his age. He rarely gets ID'd though. So I guess he doesn't look too young. I on the other hand get ID'd all the time! I don't look 23.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->