The MILF Club!

Im noticing more and more white hairs lately...luckily i have blonde hair so i can kinda disguise it! Thinking of coloring tho...what color would you suggest? Im a natural blonde..kinda dirty...haha! Im 33 in feb...gotta start a skin regamine me thinks!

I was way too lazy to dye my hair for a while but with Christmas coming I didn't want to be mistaken for Mrs. Claus :)

Vasectomies can fail... But I wouldn't worry about it :)

I'd probably stick close to your natural color but that's what I prefer since I hate roots.

Ive gone chocolate brown before and i loved it..but i kinda like having the same hair color as my kids....weird?

Husbands are def big kids! Honestly, what would they do without us?

Ive gone chocolate brown before and i loved it..but i kinda like having the same hair color as my kids....weird?

Not weird at all! In fact my hair is just a bit darker than Fumfy's and I wish it were lighter like hers but my hair doesn't quite cooperate.

B and i have the exact same color hair...i love that:cloud9: allies is def way lighter...

Cam has a slightly darker natural colour to Raffy, but it's pretty similar. The end of my hair is blonde.. Half like Raffy :thumbup: All Blonde wouldn't suit me.

Dip dye your hair Meli :)

Phish food is choco icecream, marshmallow, caramel & fudge fishes. :icecream:

Whats dip dye amy?:blush:

Phish food sounds ammmmmazing!:)

My little cousin dip dyed her hair. It was cute. She's also 16. And Ellie and Amy you're young. Would it look silly on geezers like Meli and me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->