The MILF Club!

Amy I'd say you look pretty young. If I didn't know your age I would probably say 16ish. But I wouldn't say that's a bad thing!

I'd say younger than that :rofl: but yeah in a few years it'll work in our favour!

I got ID'd buying knives in Tesco a couple of years ago (you only have to be 16) - the cashier was so embarrassed when she saw my driving licence and I was over 30

:rofl: never a bad thing!

Hope all you lovely MILFS have a lovely Christmas & New Year!! :kiss: :xmas5:

I was thinking we could set up a chat sometime, maybe Skype? Or are there better chat apps? I know not everyone might be able to make it but we could have more than one. Let me know if you're interested and what times of the day are good for you!

God I went all shy reading that :blush: :rofl:
I have Skype on my phone so yep I could do! Any times best for me *uneventful life* ;)

I would love that:) im avaliable at most times as well...tho im not sure how to operate skype:blush:

Oh and kristin...you csn call me while youre laboring...ill be your doula!:winkwink:

I might do that!

Bev mentioned Google hangout. Just logged into that. Seems pretty easy. Don't know which is easier, Skype or Google hangout

We could Skype while you're in labor!!! Who needs DH :winkwink:

Merry Christmas MILFs :xmas6:

I have skype.. I cant get in to my gmail, but Clam has one so I could do a hangout too :thumbup:

I could probably download hangout and I've already got Skype so jus lemme know :) sounds like fun!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"