!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Hello ladies, havent been here for a long time!
Wheres everyone gone off the font page?
looks like theres been a serious clear out!

has been a few months since i checked in here:blush:
I am still breastfeeding my little girl though.
Still semi dieting too..

I am now about 114lbs, but cant remember my goal weight! :dohh:
Think i may be just under it though!

Still feel as though i want to lose a few more pounds tbh :shrug:
Well done to all you milky mommies who are keeping at it :thumbup:

you arnt one bit fat? my goal weight is higher than that. I wish. I would settle for about 11 stone or 10. depends on what i am like when I get there.

:blush:Sorry i messed up there, im 122lbs! :dohh:
Trust me ive still got weight to lose! lol
Would just like to drop a few more pounds if i can.

EDIT:
start weight:153
current weight: 147
goal weight: 129

So new stats are
start weight: 153
Current weight: 122
goal weight: 115

Thats if im allowed back in? :blush:

haha wish i bloody was! can NOT shift this baby belly whatever i do!

Anyone know any good exercises for tummy area?
I read sit ups can make mummy tummy worse?!

Hi ladies do you mind if I join? I'm still exclusively bf ds2 and I'm in need of shifting quite a bit of weight

start weight:147 lbs
current weight: same as start weight
goal weight:126 lbs

not sure how I'm going to shift this flab but I am determined

could I join you ladies

LadyGecko
Start Weight- 234 lbs.
Current Weight- 207 lbs.
Goal Weight- 161 lbs.

It's very quiet in here these days!
Hope everyone is getting on okay?

Im down to 120.5 at the moment,
Dont think thats a true weight though.

Have been a bit under the weather last week or so.
Am betting ill be back up next time!

Just checking in. I'm weighing in at 148lb at the moment strugglin to lose the last 8lbs keep bouncing around the 147-149 mark

So happy I found this thread! And glad to see some people lost a lot of weight while bfing. I've been told i would stop producing milk if I try to lose weight. And I read a lot of negative experiences from moms who try really hard to lose weight while bfing but can't no matter what. I was starting to feel discouraged!

I started last monday. I lost 1lb so far :happydance:. I am at 186. My goal weight is 160, for now.

Breastfeeding didn't help me lose the weight, I was one of the unlucky ones it didn't work for.

I lost all my preg weight and got down to just below my pre-preg weight, but it took a year to do it! I am now pregnant with baby #2, so my weight loss is on hold until at least May :)

Good luck ladies!!

This thread is kinda dead. Came back to say I lost 2 more lbs since my last post! :happydance:

I am still BF and am trying to lose weight, started at 220lb 2.5 weeks ago am now 209lb, goal weight is around 160lb though I would be thrilled with 170 :D xx

It's extremely quiet in here these days. Iv lost another 4lbs since my last post iv not been trying to lose weight last month or so because iv lost all motivation but well happy with the loss. Just 4lb left to go :)

Hi Ladies...I need help!(and lots of motivation!) I am currently 88kgs....the same weight as I was full term with DS(9wks)- my biggest trouble is that I am very hungry when I bf so i am eating a lot but I still find I am eating even when I'm not hungry. and finding time to get out and exercise is hard-DH is not very good at helping by taking the kids so I can get for a walk. DS is 9wks and still not sleeping very great during the day so anytime I get on my stationary bike I get interupted pretty quickly.Ideally I want to lose 20kgs but for now I'd be delighted with 15...god thats a lot! I am hating myself so much right now- I have no clothes that look halfway decent-I need to change now!

Hi,

Can I join? I'm currently 165lbs and I would love to get down to 133lb.

This is the only time I will say thank you norovirus despite me eating everything in site over christmas I have lost 1lb thanks to having just before christmas and again boxing day. I can't believe iv only got 3lbs left till my goal weight which is less than my weight before ds. When I reach that magical 140lb I'm shifting the goal posts to 130lb which I can't see myself getting to but it would be amazing if I do.

hey all i havent been on for ages but im still on my diet. im down to 205 now, maybe less as i havent weighed yet this week. at my biggest before i had my son i was 20st/280lb so ive lost just under 6 stone! very pleased. i go swimming and tennis now and do loads of walking

Hello everyone, I stumbled upon this Forum while trying to find out how come I'm not loseing weight while breastfeeding...my daughter is 7 months and I still have 20lbs to lose until I reach pre-baby weight. I haven't been dieting because Ikm worried that if I do I'll lose my milk supply....so I am trying to get motivated to exercise more...I think I've found the right place :)....so happy I've found this forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->