!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. :(:hugs::hugs:

I need your stats again because I wiped them out and restarted the list. :flower:

Thanks!

You deleted my stats? How rude! (lol, I joke!)

Start weight 159lb
Goal Weight 140lb
Current Weight 153lb
Total lost so far: 6lb

Please add me :flower:

I was 220lbs pre pregnancy, went up to 239lbs during pregnancy and am now currently 219lbs. My goal is 140lbs.

148lb

hi all hope your all doing well x

after 4 weeks of staying the same ive finally lost some another 4lb off so im now 148lb :) ive heard weight starts to fall off at about 4months of bfing heres hoping x

xx

Can I join? I gave birth to my beautiful son almost 2 weeks ago and I'm looking forward to getting back to my pre pregnancy weight.

I was 135lbs before pregnancy. Went up to 215 lbs during pregnancy and I'm currently at 180. My goal is to get down to 130. I'm breastfeeding exclusively and plan to start doing some mild exercise (walking on treadmill) in the next day or two.

Hiya!
Can I join too?
I had my DD just over 7 weeks ago and really need to hit the gym again rather than the biscuit tin!
I can't do kg's as I'm a pre metric gal, but my weight pre pregnancy was 9st 7lbs and is now 11st 8lbs.

Would like to get back to original weight but happy to get to 10 stone.

I hate weight watchers as I always feel hungry on it, but Scottish slimmers always seems like huge amounts of food!! Help!

This may be a dumb question, but what is the connection with BF and weight loss, or is the BF part just to narrow down who joins?

This may be a dumb question, but what is the connection with BF and weight loss, or is the BF part just to narrow down who joins?

Breastfeeding is meant to burn between 200 and 500 caloriesa day which is good, also breastfeeding affects how many calories you have to have, so cant cut out as many calories as somene not breastfeeding as it could affect milk supply , for example ideally i would limit myelf to 1200 calories a day but i allow myself 1400 calorie a day because of feeding little one. :flower:

Just back from my holiday and I didnt gain any weight :happydance: 3lb to go to my main target, I am on a mission to get there by the end of September!

just dropping by to update will read up and reply when i get 5 mins if i ever do

ive lost another 1kg this week so am now 66.5kg :) im struggling with food recentky ive started becoming really hungry esp between breakfast and lunch :/

trying to get into exersice but struggling to find the time as my son wont go to anyone else :(

Looks like I'll be taking a little break from here for now ladies, I got my :bfp: today!!!!

wow congratulations venus!!

im at 190lbs, kinda like i was months ago! glad to get rid of several pounds.

Well I stalled for 2 weeks thanks to having a friend stay and to much take aways ect.

Still I'm down to 150lbs now just another 10lb to my target weight :happydance:

Still at 121lbs at the moment - only 2lb to my target, it is getting much harder to shift at the moment. 0.5lb a week is come off at most. It is irritating because my pre pregnancy weight is still a good few lbs below my target of 119lbs!

Bf'ing makes it incredibly hard for me to lose but I seem to be able to eat whatever I like and not gain :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->