!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

I haven't been on here in AGES and seriously, I don't know if I am going to be loosing much... ugh, had so much going on these past few months it's crazy and they say stress helps gain/keep weight on, and yup, I am living proof of that one! :(

whered the list go? sorry i dont keep up much lol

start weight: 240
current weight: 216
goal weight: 140

Updated! Thanks for giving your info again girls. :thumbup: Hopefully this cleans the list up a lot more so it's easier to find you all on it to update each week. :D

Well, I've been off the weightloss wagon for about a month now. I went home for 2 weeks and had 3 family reunions in that time. Which means pie and all kinds of goodies. Than Emma's birthday was yesterday and I made the yummiest cupcakes. :blush: So I'm starting over today officially. I've gained back up to 195. :dohh: I was down to 187 so that's an 8 lb gain in a freaking month. I love how easy it is for me to gain but how hard it is to lose. I only have myself to blame for all of my overeating and eating crap without exercising. But I shall start over today! :D

Hello! I am still here :flower:

Start weight - 138lbs
Current weight - 123lb
Goal weight - 119lb

:flower:

Start weight : 159
Current weight : 154
Goal weight : 140

Total loss : 5lbs

Iv lost all my baby weight now but now trying to loss the weight from having my first, goal weight for now is 140 as don't want to set it too low.

Really got to try harder now to loss it, just trying to find the time to fit in excercise

What day of the week is 'weigh in' iv been good last 2days and taken the dog put for a 30min walk whilst the kids are asleep. Thinking of going on my bike today

oooooooooh hi ladies :) how's everyone doing? not weighed myself in a while but weighed 13st 2 not long ago :) been doing my 30 shred dvd when i can (OMG):haha::haha: but its also the kids summer hols so not been easy but hopefully iv'e not gained:haha: hope your all well xx:hugs::hugs:xx

Hey ladies!

Well done everyone - update for me....

Start: 14st
Now: 11 st 13
Taregt: 11 st

:wohoo:

Well the walking is paying off iv lost 1lb since Friday :happydance: I'm actually so excited to finally be out of the 70+kgs. Another 13lbs to go

oh my goodness, i havnt been in here for a LOOONG long time!

But i am more determined than before, now that i feel more 'myself'. anyway, i bf once/twice a day now and oh my god, i never knew but it does make a HUGE difference, without realising i went from about 190 to 199lbs in a couple of months. With the diet being the same- which wasnt great.

Anyway, I'm fasting (for ramadan), and thats managed to help me loose about 4 or 5 lbs but i am hoping that when ramadan is over i will seriously look at loosing the weight. but i really dont know what to do in terms of exercise. I dont know what to do with my lo, as i dont have anyone close by who i can leave her with so i can gym it.
I know the dvds at home i can do but i really dont have the motivation to do it properly.

although im trying to get oh on it too so there is someone else to help motivate.

anyway, what do you ladies do?

oh my goodness, i havnt been in here for a LOOONG long time!

But i am more determined than before, now that i feel more 'myself'. anyway, i bf once/twice a day now and oh my god, i never knew but it does make a HUGE difference, without realising i went from about 190 to 199lbs in a couple of months. With the diet being the same- which wasnt great.

Anyway, I'm fasting (for ramadan), and thats managed to help me loose about 4 or 5 lbs but i am hoping that when ramadan is over i will seriously look at loosing the weight. but i really dont know what to do in terms of exercise. I dont know what to do with my lo, as i dont have anyone close by who i can leave her with so i can gym it.
I know the dvds at home i can do but i really dont have the motivation to do it properly.

although im trying to get oh on it too so there is someone else to help motivate.

anyway, what do you ladies do?

I dont have the time or motivation to do much. I do however go for a brisk walk for 30mins everyday. I make sure I walk fast enough to work up a sweat ect. I do it with my dog each evening but you could take your lo out in her pushchair.

1lb lost this week :flower: I am at 8st 10lb now and it is still coming off at a rate of 1lb a week...16lb lost since the middle of June :happydance:

Updated!! :dance:

Well I think all the extra birthday weight from Emma's birthday fell back off cause I'm down to 191.6 from 195. :dance: AF just started today too so hopefully I drop off even more once she's gone.

DH and I bought bicycles so we are gonna start going for rides around town every evening. Emma loves it. I got one of those seats that attaches behind the bike seat for her to sit in. She has a huge grin the whole time. :haha:

Updated!! :dance:

Well I think all the extra birthday weight from Emma's birthday fell back off cause I'm down to 191.6 from 195. :dance: AF just started today too so hopefully I drop off even more once she's gone.

DH and I bought bicycles so we are gonna start going for rides around town every evening. Emma loves it. I got one of those seats that attaches behind the bike seat for her to sit in. She has a huge grin the whole time. :haha:

Hi, I have internet back, so I am back...Unfortunately so, as I had a MC in July! Anyhoo...we are TTC again, and trying to lose some weight while I'm at it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->