The mini pill help.

mum2b2009

mummy of two boys!
Reaction score
Well i only got to take 2 of the pills as we think the dog had them away in the garden?:dohh: anyway i have not had chance to get to the docs to get some more so have only taken 2 pills but since then i have felt like i am coming on..tummy pains and sore boobs! do you think i will come on a period now? thanks :flower:

It might be. Maybe as you took 2 pills them stopped the hormone has induced a period? Im not too sure as its never happened to me. Does your pill booklet say anything? or you could phone your GP and ask. If I phone mine, they have a nurse who can speak to you over the phone and give advice. Hope Ive helped in some way :hugs:
The dog comment made me laugh (sorry) how did the dog get them?

call nhs direct hun. Im sure on mini pills you can have a break but that may only be if your on your period- not sure

Thanks every one, i will see if i can get an appoitment monday!
:haha: my own silly fault,we have a yorkie who is rather naughty at times.... i left them on my bedside table! teach me.

call nhs direct hun. Im sure on mini pills you can have a break but that may only be if your on your period- not sure

My mini pill, no breaks are allow.
Once packet is finish, started new pack the next day.

My mini pill, no breaks are allow.
Once packet is finish, started new pack the next day.

:thumbup:

mini pill is taken CONTINUOUSLY!!!! or you are not covered for contraception.

if you stop the pill, you may get a period so perhaps that's what are feeling hun??

I'd say get some more pills and start again!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->