The Mirena is OUT! Post removal thread.

Actually, I don't want an early scan; I've heard too many stories of early scans leading to a misdiagnosis of "blighted ovum" or failure of the embryo to grow, so they recommend that the woman get a D &C...only to have the baby turn out to be viable a few weeks later if the woman refuses a D & C and waits for a natural miscarriage. This appears to be more likely if the woman has a retroverted uterus, which I do. I'm just going to wait 'til 9 or 10 weeks for my initial appointment.

Hey ladies, well im 7dpo, i started spotting last night, redish brown, felt sick last night and have had the worst back ache for a few days now, im still spotting/bleeding this morning, I wore a panty liner over night and there wasnt any blood on it this morning, only when I wiped but a little more ths morning so Im using a tamax cos got a busy day today, anyways... Spotting 6dpo just brings up inplantation bleeding on google.. Surely too early for AF? I dont have any usual cramps that normally accompany AF...? Told OH, wish I hadnt, he has got his hopes up, and I dont want to piss on his bonfire just yet... :dohh:

Actually, I don't want an early scan; I've heard too many stories of early scans leading to a misdiagnosis of "blighted ovum" or failure of the embryo to grow, so they recommend that the woman get a D &C...only to have the baby turn out to be viable a few weeks later if the woman refuses a D & C and waits for a natural miscarriage. This appears to be more likely if the woman has a retroverted uterus, which I do. I'm just going to wait 'til 9 or 10 weeks for my initial appointment.

I have been thinking on this myself. I have always been high risk and i can bet on getting an early scan every time. Sometimes I think it may be better to just wait it out......i may actually try this if we catch soon. :winkwink:

Hey ladies, well im 7dpo, i started spotting last night, redish brown, felt sick last night and have had the worst back ache for a few days now, im still spotting/bleeding this morning, I wore a panty liner over night and there wasnt any blood on it this morning, only when I wiped but a little more ths morning so Im using a tamax cos got a busy day today, anyways... Spotting 6dpo just brings up inplantation bleeding on google.. Surely too early for AF? I dont have any usual cramps that normally accompany AF...? Told OH, wish I hadnt, he has got his hopes up, and I dont want to piss on his bonfire just yet... :dohh:

Sounds like implantation bleeding to me:thumbup: That's always been a strong sign for me. Google hcg levels 24 to 48 hrs post implantation... if i remember correctly it can show on a 10 miu test at 48 hrs post. So technically you could test really soon if you just have one to burn. :haha: I peer pressure ppl into testing :blush:

Dh and I dtd yesterday and he didn't pullout. Im in my fertile window according to my phone app, think Dh has been messing around in my phone lol. But that app has been tracking my sparse irregular cycles withMirena. So who knows really.......

Soo super bloated.....uncomfortably so. No other signs tho, except tired and crabby and that's not all that unusual with a teething baby. Poor lil girl didn't get a sign of a tooth till almost 9mos, and now she's cutting 5! Needless to say no ones sleeping in this house and BD is pretty much outta the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->