The morganville vampires

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
Book 12 is out 1st may woohoooo.i can't wait,I can't believe how much I got into them.if u enjoyed them can u also give me some suggestions of some similar genre that u loved/liked as much.thank u xx

Ive read them too and love them, books in the same genre that i can recomend would be the vampire academy series by richelle mead, the mortal instruments series by cassandra clare, the demon trapper series by jana oliver, the iron fey series by julie kagawa, the wicked lovely series by melissa marr thats like a portion of all the books i have in that genre lol they are all YA paranormal romance with either vampires, fearies, angels etc x

Thanks Hun.ive been looking at the vampire academy ones.which order do they go in coz I can't find the list anywhere lol xx

Thanks Hun.ive been looking at the vampire academy ones.which order do they go in coz I can't find the list anywhere lol xx

Theres 6 vampire academy books and the order they go in is:
-Vampire academy
-Frostbite
-Shadow kiss
-Blood promise
-Spirit bound
-Last sacrifice

they are really good, the author has started writing a spin off series aswell x

Yes read vampire academy!! I love them!!! Do you have a kindle? There are loads of very good ones on amazon from less well known authors starting from 49p!! I have found loads of great new series from doing this!

House of night are quite good too. They are starting to loose the plot a bit I think but there are quite a few books. X

thanks ladies i think i shall start on the vampire academy ones.i havent got a kindle but gonna ask dh to get me one for easter lol xx

Ive read them too and love them, books in the same genre that i can recomend would be the vampire academy series by richelle mead, the mortal instruments series by cassandra clare, the demon trapper series by jana oliver, the iron fey series by julie kagawa, the wicked lovely series by melissa marr thats like a portion of all the books i have in that genre lol they are all YA paranormal romance with either vampires, fearies, angels etc x

That just listed the books on my bookshelf perfectly :haha:

I love vamp lit/fantasy and a couple more to add are : The night world series by L.J. Smith, the Cassie Palmer series by Karen Chance, the Fayth Sanders series by Rachel Vincent and the Chicagoland vampires series by Chloe Neill.

That just listed the books on my bookshelf perfectly :haha:

I love vamp lit/fantasy and a couple more to add are : The night world series by L.J. Smith, the Cassie Palmer series by Karen Chance, the Fayth Sanders series by Rachel Vincent and the Chicagoland vampires series by Chloe Neill.

Lol yes i have all of LJ smiths books in this genre. I havent read the other ones you mentioned though will have to look into those as ive run out of books to read at the moment x

Glad I've found more fans! Currently on book 9. Found them in a cheap shop when I was back at my parents in the UK in Feb read books 1-8 within 2.5 weeks since being home finding it hard to fit in with Millicent but love them. Read theres book 12 out in May and 13 in Nov..I'm just worried they'll start getting silly but we'll see :D
xxx

I thought the same thing rileysmummy but honestly book 10 was great and book 11 was by far the best one yet IMO and I'm sooo excited for book 12 as it follows on from 11.im literally counting down the days,how sad am I lol xx

Bite club was one of my favs and the latest one was good too. I've pre ordered the next one :) have any of you read the weather warden series ? I don't know wether to give them a go or not x

The weather warden series was pretty good I thought, I'd finish one and start on the next one straight away, my husband thought I'd moved out cos he never saw me :haha:

Wow tardiz I was just gonna start a thread asking the same thing lol I've just bought the first book but yet to start reading,the cover confuses me abit lol....I've preordered the next morganville aswell wooohoooo xx

So Morganville comes out soon :) are you getting it? If so we should come back on here and discuss once we have finished :)

It's been posted to me today apparently and I can't wait....definitely need to come back for a catch up....must say tho.im also waiting for "fifty shades darker" to arrive and don't know what to start first now as I'm Christian grey addicted lol xx

I've just ordered Black Dawn so hopefully it'll be here soon!

Of course this means that I'm going to have to get my butt into gear and finish the Demon Trappers series before it gets here.....Oh well, TV is being made redundant this week then and seeing as today is a lovely sunny day....I'm going to go and sit outside and read :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->