The morganville vampires

omg i read those three and i became a little in love with christian! is that wrong? :) xxx

I'm only about half way through book one but I'm loving them so far!

Who's Christian though?

You all must read 'A Discovery of Witches' by Deborah Harkness. The first in a series, 2nd book coming out in June/July. Couldnt put it down and everybody I have loaned it to felt the same. We are all dying for the next book - Interesting witch and sexy vampire - what more could you want :).

Enjoy :). I'm abit jealous that you get to read it for the first time :). Havent read any of the other books you've said. Just read Twilight when it came out. Might stock up on Morganville for nighttime breastfeeding when baby arrives. Harry Potter got me through my 1st two kids :).

omg i read those three and i became a little in love with christian! is that wrong? :) xxx

Honestly I was thinking there was something wrong with me becoz I'm literally obsessed with him lol when Ana ran off at the end I thought she was the biggest idiot in the world....take the pain woman he's worth it :rofl: xx

Oh, not the ones I'm reading then (although having just looked up 50 shades of grey....Guess what I'm also buying? :dohh: ) The demon trappers series I'm reading are about a girl called Riley Blackthorne?

UK titles are - Forsaken, Forbidden and Forgiven (they have different titles in the US)

Thank goodness I'll have an excuse to sit and read once baby comes :haha:

Oh wow I've been looking at the forbidden and forsaken ones,I'll definitely give them a go then xx

Definiatly get the demon trappers series, its amazing cant wait for the next one x

I finished the first one (Forsaken) last night, it was about 1am and I wanted to get book two started :haha:
I really am loving them so far!

My favorite book series of all time (other than Harry Potter) are the Southern Vampire Mysteries..aka Sookie Stackhouse series.

I would recommend House of Night also. And The Secret Circle.

I have read the house of night which I loved up until the last book. I've just read the two short novels about the professors which were quite good. I downloaded the latest sookie book yesterday which I'm half way through however I feel she should have stopped about three books ago which is a shame :(

Holy crap, I started reading 50 shades of grey at about 10pm last night..... I couldn't put it down until 4am this morning and it's nearly finished :haha:
I love it! (and Christian - how hot is he?)

Don't get me started.ive nearly finished book three and am seriously in love with Christian grey....I swear I nearly called my dh it this morning :rofl: xx

At least you only nearly called him it.... I'm wishing my DH really was Christian Grey :haha:
Somehow I don't think I'm going to be satisfied with just three of the 50 shades books!

Yeah I'm praying another comes out and I think I mite get myself in trouble soon with all the wishing dh was fifty :rofl: xx

Ok ladies I've just finished book 12.now I don't know wether it's bcoz id just finished the grey trilogy or what but this one I found wasn't as great as book 11.tho whole book (508 pages) is TWO days in morganville do alot goes on but I just found it all to b drama with no light area I suppose.does sound like 13 is gonna b great tho xx

I thought exactly the same. I was a tad disappointed to be honest. I think it was a 'set up' book for the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->