the most embarrasing things about childbirth....

I'm not worried because I have one of those 'it happens to everyone' attitudes so nothing really embarrasses me.

All these stories are quite entertaining.

The one thing that scares me is what someone said to me and im hoping it was a joke as I was mortified. That is you actually poo when yoou push....
Nooooooo

I can see how and why, but is it true?

All these stories are quite entertaining.

The one thing that scares me is what someone said to me and im hoping it was a joke as I was mortified. That is you actually poo when yoou push....
Nooooooo

I can see how and why, but is it true?

It doesnt happen to everyone, besides even if you did you probably wouldnt know and MW would discreetly whip it away.
Sometimes theres just no avoiding poo though. Both my kids crapped up me the second they slithered out.:rofl::rofl:

My only fear is pooping while pushing. Thankfully I have not done that during either birth. I did pee during the first one but oh well. And during the second one I was completely nude and didn't care who saw. I was "in the zone" and couldn't have cared less. It felt good and the doctor and nurse just stood back and watched. I am not that shy of a person so the nakedness doesn't bother me...pooping does though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->