The Mystery and Thriller Club

vicky

Reaction score
i recieved an email from them a couple of weeks so i ignored it thinking they were trying to get me to buy something from them, then yesterday on one my dinning chairs (it could of been their a couple of days all i know) and they had sent me a book the 5th horseman and wanting to charge me 99p so i rang them up this morning, after going round the damn house :evil: i hate when you just get a damn answer phone to listen too, and i asked them how you got hold of my details

So now they have closed my account taken the 99p charge off and i can keep the book, i thought that was very nice of them and very shocked cos i thought i was going to have to try alot harder then i did and i was quiet rude to the women on the other end.

I don't read things like that so now i'm thinking what do i do with a book that i probably will never read??? and ideas????

whats the book about? is it like a murder mystery one?

I hope you werent shouting at her like you were at the autoglass man! haha that was so funny *go vicky go vicky go!* at least u got ur money backa and a free book!

yeah ebay it or charity shop! They'll get your details from another company aswell, its really annoying! :twisted:

good idea, and no i wasn't shouting at them just put my point across

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->