The Name Game

AshNAmber

Loving our Baby Boy
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with coming up with a name?!?
Now that we know we are having a boy we are pretty stumped. We had a girl name picked out from pretty much week 8. Never could agree on a boy name. We want the name to not be extremely common. My name is Ashley and my OH name is Matthew so yeah growing up I have 5 friends name Ashley and as of today I'm with a Matthew, 2 of my friends are with a Matthew and another guy that was trying to date me be before I fell for my OH name is Matthew. So needless to say we don't want a JR. We have a middle name of Baxter which is a family name. Any one wanna come up with something :wacko::dohh:

Warren Baxter
Eathan Baxter
Tristan Baxter

I don't know lol that's all I've got for now

My second-born was named in the hospital at the last second, while my first, fourth and fifth all had names early on. You've got plenty of time to go through names, ponder them over a thousand times each, and decide on which will suit your baby best. I'm pretty sure you can change your baby's name up until they're a year old, but once you're set on a name and know your baby as that, it will be the best name you've ever heard. :)

Yes! Middle name was easy: Darwin after my late father. But the first name has been a 10 week discussion and still nothing. We narrowed it down to Aaron, Aiden, Richard, Ethan, something.... something else lol I knew I should have written them down :rofl:

I can't help because I want mainstream and common lol. My parents said Tobias was way out there but I saw a video that it's increasing in popularity. Ty Theo James

I had a boy name and a girl name picked out before I even started having babies. Then I used them on my first two so coming up with a second girl name for my third was difficult. We changed her first name a few times, then went with what we were going to make her middle name as her first name and came up with her middle name literally an hour before we left the hospital. Now with this one we have a lineup of boy names but can't decide on which ones to use. He'll probably be named in the hospital like with our third when we see him and decide what he "looks" like lol.

Ethan Baxter
Harvey Baxter
Emmett Baxter
Preston Baxter
Luca Baxter
Ezra Baxter
Sterling Baxter
Nixon Baxter
Hendrix Baxter

My son is called Oliver which didn't seem common when I named him but appears more popular now.

I had a girl name picked out from the start but couldn't decide on a boy's name this time around. Fortunately we're having a girl!

Hopefully one will come to you. Both times for me a name just popped into my head and stuck.

Tate Baxter
Landon Baxter
Preston Baxter
Jordan Baxter
Elijah Baxter
Elias Baxter
Jett Baxter
Wyatt Baxter

Michael Baxter
David Baxter
Anthony Baxter
Ethan Baxter